Post a reply

Thoughts and prayers

Postby Pink Ball

With O'Sullivan's fans. The pain they feel today is the greatest ever felt by a human, and its the latest disappointment in the agonising 30-year career the six-time World Champion and 37-time ranking-event winner has had.

It's just like Chernobyl x
Last edited by Pink Ball on 03 Dec 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Thoughts and prayers

Postby Juddernaut88

Hope your thoughts and prayers are with Judd Trump fans as well pinkball. It has been a difficult few days. In fact the last 10 years has been a rollercoaster of emotions with highs and lows. Some of the lows are very difficult to get over.

Postby Pink Ball

Juddernaut88 wrote:Hope your thoughts and prayers are with Judd Trump fans as well pinkball. It has been a difficult few days. In fact the last 10 years has been a rollercoaster of emotions with highs and lows. Some of the lows are very difficult to get over.

I feel awful for you too. The last three years have been so trying for Judd fans x
Last edited by Pink Ball on 03 Dec 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

I know you're joking mate but the last 1,5 years have been still somewhat annoying because you're too used to see him win tournaments.

Postby TheRocket

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I know you're joking mate but the last 1,5 years have been still somewhat annoying because you're too used to see him win tournaments.

I’m so sorry to hear that x

thanks

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:I know you're joking mate but the last 1,5 years have been still somewhat annoying because you're too used to see him win tournaments.

I don’t think I’ve been really annoyed by any Ronnie loss since his last WC win. Everything since then has been a free ride.

And honestly I wasn’t THAT emotional before that. I love Ronnie but my emotions now are with the likes of Ding and Gilbert.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:

I don’t think I’ve been really annoyed by any Ronnie loss since his last WC win. Everything since then has been a free ride.

And honestly I wasn’t THAT emotional before that. I love Ronnie but my emotions now are with the likes of Ding and Gilbert.

Please be more sensitive to how others feel x

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:

I definitely want Ding to win many more tournaments but the fact he is so far away atm and his level just not good enough I dont feel so emotionally involved.

When he lost the 2017 WC semis though I felt really bad for him because that year he was more than ready to win the Worlds.

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:

I give you a lot of credit because you generally are calm and cool during Ronnie and Ding matches. I wish I could be like that during Judd Trump matches but my emotions are always running so high.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:I give you a lot of credit because you generally are calm and cool during Ronnie and Ding matches. I wish I could be like that during Judd Trump matches but my emotions are always running so high.

I wasn’t always.

I’m comfortable with what Ronnie has won, I even considered his sixth world title a bonus. Anything from here on is just gravy.

And I have faith in Ding. He’s still young in current snooker terms and the last 18 months has basically been a write-off.

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I give you a lot of credit because you generally are calm and cool during Ronnie and Ding matches. I wish I could be like that during Judd Trump matches but my emotions are always running so high.

I wasn’t always.

I’m comfortable with what Ronnie has won, I even considered his sixth world title a bonus. Anything from here on is just gravy.

And I have faith in Ding. He’s still young in current snooker terms and the last 18 months has basically been a write-off.

:hatoff:

Postby Iranu

Holden deserves the real credit. He’s been like me for years.

Then again I guess it’s easier when you’re busy bangin’ dames and takin’ names.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:Holden deserves the real credit. He’s been like me for years.

I don’t get it?

Banging is a slang term for something called sex, have you heard of it?

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I don’t get it?

Yes

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I don’t get it?

Yes

So you’ve heard of it, you just don’t get it?

Postby Holden Chinaski

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:With O'Sullivan's fans. The pain they feel today is the greatest ever felt by a human, and its the latest disappointment in the agonising 30-year career the six-time World Champion and 37-time ranking-event winner has had.

It's just like Chernobyl x

The sad thing is, this exactly how some people seem to think.

Postby LDS

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I don’t get it?

Yes

So you’ve heard of it, you just don’t get it?

pmsl