Post a reply

Moment of the 21/22 Season Reminder Thread

Postby Iranu

This cracking NI Open final seems an appropriate time to open this thread.

A place to remember the best, funniest, most exciting etc moments of this season in preparation for the end of season competition.

Re: Moment of the 21/22 Season Reminder Thread

Postby Dragonfly

Has to be the wonderful week where Zhou and Brecel laid their claims to be the next big thing

Things had gone kinda stale. Same faces in all the finals. It was a breath of fresh air to see 2 likeable players with attractive playing styles start to fulfil their potential.

Postby HappyCamper

Dragonfly wrote:Has to be the wonderful week where Zhou and Brecel laid their claims to be the next big thing

Things had gone kinda stale. Same faces in all the finals. It was a breath of fresh air to see 2 likeable players with attractive playing styles start to fulfil their potential.

*Zhao

Postby Iranu

This is about your personal choices LDS so as long as you think it, it’s valid. But yes I’d say that was the moment outside of the actual victory.

Postby Dan-cat

LDS wrote:I got this off the youtube highlights vid:

Are we all in agreement this was the stand-out moment of the game? (I missed the first couple of frames of the comeback from 7-5 down)

I've watched it about ten times now and it's as good as watching his 147s.

Ronnie: I'll think I'll play on for snookers
All other players: oh sh*t

Postby Prop

LDS wrote:I got this off the youtube highlights vid:

Are we all in agreement this was the stand-out moment of the game? (I missed the first couple of frames of the comeback from 7-5 down)

That’s the one.