Which will you follow?

Euro Players Tour Championship event 4
44%
Power Play Snooker
56%

Total votes : 9

Re: Which will you follow?

Postby rebecca

Good lord I really have not been here in ages, I have no idea what this is about <laugh>

Postby Witz78

rebecca wrote:Good lord I really have not been here in ages, I have no idea what this is about <laugh>

Just hit POWER PLAY SNOOKER in the voting option. If anyone asks why you did it, just say Wild and Moondan told you to...... rofl

Postby Wildey

for me and everyones different Having ITV involved but Playing PTC Event in Germany is whats important for snooker so for that case having a succesfull power play event is just as important to show ITV that snooker will be a investment for future events maybe even Ranking.

but now a EPTC Event will be missing Ronnie,Jimmy,Robbo,Ding,Selby and Brecal the young star of european Snooker which is a shame.

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:as we all know on October 28-31, 2010 2 snooker Tournaments will clash

Euro Players Tour Championship event 4 : No Tv Coverage

And

Power Play Snooker : ITV 4

which one will you likely to follow?

Neither <ok>

suprised you wont follow power snooker? :huh2:

Postby jafinkesaurus

wildJONESEYE wrote:for me and everyones different Having ITV involved but Playing PTC Event in Germany is whats important for snooker so for that case having a succesfull power play event is just as important to show ITV that snooker will be a investment for future events maybe even Ranking.

but now a EPTC Event will be missing Ronnie,Jimmy,Robbo,Ding,Selby and Brecal the young star of european Snooker which is a shame.

as long as waldo's in it :ahh:

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:as we all know on October 28-31, 2010 2 snooker Tournaments will clash

And

Neither <ok>

dont know smart well do you mate.

anything less than best of 17 he struggles to like lol

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

And

Neither <ok>

dont know smart well do you mate.

anything less than best of 17 he struggles to like lol

I dont profess to know him well actually, go pick on someone else

Postby Wildey

Go Pick on someone else ?

GET A GRIP MATE

Postby SnookerFan

Strewth, we do like arguing about nothing on this site, don't we?

It very much is depends on what you mean by 'follow', which is all we seem to be arguing about. One is on TV, and allows fans in to watch. The other does neither. So, if when you say which one will you follow, you mean which one of the two will you watch, there's only one option. You either watch the Power Snooker or whatever it's called, or you watch neither. If they don't even do live scoring, they only way of following it is looking at the results after.

If by follow, you mean 'support' or generally give your backing to, then thats a matter of opinion. Most of us would probably conceed though that Power Snooker isn't going to change snooker, isn't going to revolutionise the sport like Ronnie thinks/pretends it will. The PTC might not either, but at least it gives the players something to do between tournaments, and looks to put on some tournaments for public viewing in Germany, even if it doesn't offer anything much to the fans at this present time.

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:Strewth, we do like arguing about nothing on this site, don't we?

It very much is depends on what you mean by 'follow', which is all we seem to be arguing about. One is on TV, and allows fans in to watch. The other does neither. So, if when you say which one will you follow, you mean which one of the two will you watch, there's only one option. You either watch the Power Snooker or whatever it's called, or you watch neither. If they don't even do live scoring, they only way of following it is looking at the results after.

If by follow, you mean 'support' or generally give your backing to, then thats a matter of opinion. Most of us would probably conceed though that Power Snooker isn't going to change snooker, isn't going to revolutionise the sport like Ronnie thinks/pretends it will. The PTC might not either, but at least it gives the players something to do between tournaments, and looks to put on some tournaments for public viewing in Germany, even if it doesn't offer anything much to the fans at this present time.

prehaps "Follow" was the wrong word use, think of it as which one will interest you most?