Post a reply

Re: Willie Thorne and Clive Everton

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:Remember when Clive turned heel and called himself Hollywood Everton and beat Willie over the head with a chair?

You’re just making things up now.

Postby Juddernaut88

Holden Chinaski wrote:Remember when Clive turned heel and called himself Hollywood Everton and beat Willie over the head with a chair?

rofl

Postby Iranu

Please don’t derail this historical thread with your nonsense.

Postby orky

Yep please don't post anything that isn't true. I have no reason to doubt the credibility of posts on this thread and making things up tarnishes the actual good work put in by posters. I think this thread is important - by all accounts each to their own - I've been a big snooker fan since the mid eighties dating back to when I was 4 and I had no idea as to the level of hostility between some of the figures from our sport I've highly respected, for 35+ years.

Postby SnookerFan

He's got a chair. This heinous. The referee has to do something. Oh damn him. Oh damn him all the way to hell.