Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O’Sullivan Store

Postby motorhead

Saw people commenting on it on twitter, was expecting mugs, wall clocks, condoms and other items.

Postby Iranu

motorhead wrote:Saw people commenting on it on twitter, was expecting mugs, wall clocks, condoms and other items.

“The Ronnie O’Sullivan condom!

A big break every 5 minutes 8 seconds!”

Postby D4P

Iranu wrote:
motorhead wrote:Saw people commenting on it on twitter, was expecting mugs, wall clocks, condoms and other items.

"Works equally well with either hand!"

Postby Iranu

D4P wrote:
Iranu wrote:

"Works equally well with either hand!"

rofl

Postby shanew48

Presumably the proceeds will be going to a homeless charity? He is always stating that he doesn't do things for money, a good use of some of his 30 million pounds would be to gift some to the family of the black gentleman that his father stabbed to death whilst uttering racist rhetoric (I believe that is public record stated at the time of the court case) , nothing wrong with highlighting the plight of Jewish people and homeless people but that family have no doubt struggled for years after the brutal racist murder of their family member.

I presume he has reached out to them anyway, I know he doesn't like publicity for his many good deeds so that's most probably why that particular, most important good deed has been kept private.