Post a reply

Re: Anyone know what Quinten Hann is up to these days?

Postby Dragonfly

I used to actually like Hann. He had a nice enough playing style and it was fun to watch him smash the balls all over the place.

Then there was the incident with Hicks and fighting King. All very controversial and bizarre but still amusing.

It all got very dark and sinister with the rape allegations. Even though he was acquitted his reputation was in tatters. Even being cleared of such despicable incidents you were left wondering just exactly how bad the bad boy actually gets.

Shame really, he had a certain amount of talent and for a time was always watchable

Re: Anyone know what Quinten Hann is up to these days?

Postby CaldoTheKid

Dragonfly wrote:I used to actually like Hann. He had a nice enough playing style and it was fun to watch him smash the balls all over the place.

Then there was the incident with Hicks and fighting King. All very controversial and bizarre but still amusing.

It all got very dark and sinister with the rape allegations. Even though he was acquitted his reputation was in tatters. Even being cleared of such despicable incidents you were left wondering just exactly how bad the bad boy actually gets.

Shame really, he had a certain amount of talent and for a time was always watchable

I do wonder if the rape accusations made him think buck it all and made him agree to match fix and then whatever happened after that.