Post a reply

Spoilt Brattery

Postby shanew48

or just plain (excuse the pun) disrespectful to the person interviewing you to not wait 2 minutes and 28 seconds and then open the bag of crisps? bearing in mind you are aware that the camera is filming you? or maybe you just don't care maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPXbzlEFhls

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby vodkadiet1

If that had been Meghan Markle the Daily Mail wouldn't have ever stopped talking about it!

O'Sullivan is like the Boris Johnson of snooker. 'It is just Ronnie (Boris) being Ronnie (Boris)'.

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby SnookerFan

We get it. Ronnie often acts like a prat.

We don't need a thread every day to discuss it.

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby vodkadiet1

SnookerFan wrote:We get it. Ronnie often acts like a prat.

We don't need a thread every day to discuss it.


Every other day?

:?

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:We get it. Ronnie often acts like a prat.

We don't need a thread every day to discuss it.


Every other day?

:?


It feels like it.

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby LDS

That was an awesome interview, I was laughing throughout!

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby shanew48

It's a shame isn't it, the way you conduct yourself off the table is as important as what you do on it I think.

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby Dan-cat

shanew48 wrote:It's a shame isn't it, the way you conduct yourself off the table is as important as what you do on it I think.


Such a great, great shame Shane.

Bit like how you conduct yourself on this forum: brattish.

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby vodkadiet1

shanew48 wrote:It's a shame isn't it, the way you conduct yourself off the table is as important as what you do on it I think.


Standards were lowered quite a few years ago. It is the media age you know.

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby lhpirnie

The interviewer (or his producer) really should have cut the interview short. There was a time when an interviewer prematurely ended an interview with a drunk George Best, but I guess the media these days is so desperate to get famous faces on the screen, that anything goes.

Re: Spoilt Brattery

Postby vodkadiet1

lhpirnie wrote:The interviewer (or his producer) really should have cut the interview short. There was a time when an interviewer prematurely ended an interview with a drunk George Best, but I guess the media these days is so desperate to get famous faces on the screen, that anything goes.


That's right. O'Sullivan knows he can treat them like dirt as they are desperate to keep their jobs.