Post a reply

Re: Why are we copying pool?

Postby SnookerEd25

He did commentate with Sid on a lot of the early noughties Sky 9-ball coverage; it was a quality pairing...

Postby Juddernaut88

Jim Wych is a great pool commentator, he has that unique voice, he is the pool commentator version of John Virgo. The only pool tournament I ever really follow is the Mosconi cup.

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut88 wrote:Jim Wych is a great pool commentator, he has that unique voice, he is the pool commentator version of John Virgo. The only pool tournament I ever really follow is the Mosconi cup.

I went to that once, at Bethnal Green Hall in London, must have been around 2013 - I won tickets from a Matchroom comp! Met Michaela Tabb :-)

She was a darling actually. Me and my mate Jon wanted a photo with her and we were both so excited - she said 'You two are easily pleased!' <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Jim Wych is a great pool commentator, he has that unique voice, he is the pool commentator version of John Virgo. The only pool tournament I ever really follow is the Mosconi cup.

I went to that once, at Bethnal Green Hall in London, must have been around 2013 - I won tickets from a Matchroom comp! Met Michaela Tabb :-)

She was a darling actually. Me and my mate Jon wanted a photo with her and we were both so excited - she said 'You two are easily pleased!' <laugh>

She easily pleased me a few times.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

She easily pleased me a few times.

Matron.gif