Post a reply

Re: Dave H focus on Shaun Murphy

Postby Noel

Image Image

For me Murphy is just a "media" figure. He may be a top bloke, but this is my take on him. And I'm in a kind mood.

=o|

Noel

Postby Noel

Sonny wrote:His snooker journalism is absolutely top notch.

Agreed.
In fact, I think Clive should get a MBE and Dave a MiniMBE.

Which reminds me... if found guilty will John have to give up his MBE to Ronnie?

=o)

Noel

Postby Monique

Noel wrote:

Agreed.

Which reminds me... if found guilty will John have to give up his MBE to Ronnie?

=o)

Noel

No point really ... it isn't edible :roll:

Postby SnookerFan

Noel wrote:

Agreed.

=o)

Noel

Why would he give it to Ronnie? <laugh>

It isn't Reality TV, if soebody with an MBE gets it revoked, you don't let the public decide who they think the honour would be more suited to. rofl

Postby Smart

H questions whether SMUG should of done better...... well his breakbuilding is substandard when you compare it to the likes of ROS or Ding. As previously mentioned he also has an aura about him that makes him take shots on at crucial times where he is almost betting with himself that he will take this one on "can I get that, course I can I am Shaun Murphy".... and he waives his cue at the table ala Davis in his pomp, walks into the shot better than any other (in fact Robbo has a similar routine of walking into it)......

The thing is SMUG is missing those big shots at crucial times and he is being let down by his flawed breakbuilding.

:shake: :sylvester: :wave:

Postby Roland

Which is pretty much what I said too. For flawed breakbuilding read rubbish at cannons <ok>

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Which is pretty much what I said too. For flawed breakbuilding read rubbish at cannons <ok>

Yes cannons is a major part but I have felt positionally he has been inept and thrown good chances away, that would be a major criticism I would throw at SMUG. <ok>