Post a reply

Re: A special mention to everybody on this forum....

Postby TheSaviour

Everyone who has labelled Ronnie or Mark Allen, for example, as a bottlers, receives a special mention from me. An explanation; see, if Martin Gould, Stuart Bingham or David Gilbert receives a deep run, and they certainly do so more often than every now and then and with a brilliant playing of snooker, it is just a one off. No-one can be any shocked when they will bow out during the early stages, as the seasons go on. That´s the norm. A hot and cold, like Mike Brewer does it. But when Ronnie struggles and bottles those, everyone will know that it happens while it is a round 4 or 5. Even at their best Ronnie, Mark Allen or Kyren Wilson are solid players!

Mike Brewer receives a special mention from me. Don´t know why.

Sorry.

Ronnie also had made the likes of Mike Brewer, sorry, Rod Lawler, Mike Dunn, Peter Lines or Nigel Bond looking like a decent players. A decent is the word. With them.

Mike Brewer will always have the last word, mark my words. Mike Brewer could be one of my idols. It is just that Mike Brewer also has his limitations. Mike Brewer can make it to happen, nevertheless.

Perhaps.

Postby Andre147

There's no rule about not being allowed to make a thread about post count.

But at the same one can't be making them every day, that indeed would see any of the mods deleat it.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:There's no rule about not being allowed to make a thread about post count.

But at the same one can't be making them every day, that indeed would see any of the mods deleat it.

I was doing it every 10,000 posts. Too much?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:There's no rule about not being allowed to make a thread about post count.

That's fine lol

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

That's fine lol

How am I supposed to stick to mod rules, if one of the three is telling me not to do something that's perfectly fine? :chin: