Post a reply

Re: A special mention to everybody on this forum....

Postby chengdufan

Dan-cat wrote:Wildey: noticeable by his absence. :-P

Have u got a link to the post counts handy? Can never find it

If you're on your phone, tap the name of a poster in the thread. A drop down menu appears. Tap the name again. That will take you to their profile, where you can see the post count if you scroll down.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:I've made over 3000 posts in over 8 months which isn't bad. Especially considering there was no Snooker tournaments for 3 months.

Wow, I'm under 4000 and i've been on here since 2011

Must be quality over quantity... :spot on:

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I've made over 3000 posts in over 8 months which isn't bad. Especially considering there was no Snooker tournaments for 3 months.

Or probably shows I have no life lol

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Or probably shows I have no life lol

Don't listen to the haters. Keep the posting up. You can do it, mane. Just believe in yourself.

<ok>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I was in two minds about posting this, because I’ve been warned off by Wild a couple of times on this issue, and I do like to respect the mod’s rule on this sort of thing.

But just to stir up trouble, I have had other mods express that they wouldn’t mind. So I’ll let them argue with each other about this. Just in case, I have put it in The Junkyard.

Since joining on Sun Dec 13th, 2009 10:27 at am (according to my profile), this place has been a lot of fun to post on, and has meant a lot to me. I originally just signed up to post rubbish about snooker, which to be fair I’ve done a lot of. But I’ve met a lot of cool people off this forum too. Sundaygirl in particular has been putting up with me for years. It was never my intent to meet people off the site, but you all feel like friends now.

I’d like to thank Roland for creating this forum, even if he’s not bothered by posting on it any more. It’s good of him to have left it up for us to continue to chat to each other on.

Wild, Dan-Cat and Andre are all excellent mods. (Andre and Dan also have had the displeasure of meeting me. Top lads.) Sincere thanks to all three. Maybe I’ll run into Wild at a tournament one of these days. <ok> You all work very hard at a thankless job.

Thank you too all involved who have made this a memorable forum to post on. And, at risk of upsetting Wild can I ask, if you don’t mind, to check out my post count. (Only if you want to. No obligation.)

You all rule. Every one of you.

PS. I considered posting nudes, as is tradition, but didn’t want to be banned straight after posting this.

not quite sure why i would take issue with this post lol

And as for meeting me i think the closest we got was at the inaugural English Open in Manchester but it never happened.

And i won't be going near any bucking tournament again until these useless bucking masks are burnt to hell never to be seen again.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was in two minds about posting this, because I’ve been warned off by Wild a couple of times on this issue, and I do like to respect the mod’s rule on this sort of thing.

But just to stir up trouble, I have had other mods express that they wouldn’t mind. So I’ll let them argue with each other about this. Just in case, I have put it in The Junkyard.

Since joining on Sun Dec 13th, 2009 10:27 at am (according to my profile), this place has been a lot of fun to post on, and has meant a lot to me. I originally just signed up to post rubbish about snooker, which to be fair I’ve done a lot of. But I’ve met a lot of cool people off this forum too. Sundaygirl in particular has been putting up with me for years. It was never my intent to meet people off the site, but you all feel like friends now.

I’d like to thank Roland for creating this forum, even if he’s not bothered by posting on it any more. It’s good of him to have left it up for us to continue to chat to each other on.

Wild, Dan-Cat and Andre are all excellent mods. (Andre and Dan also have had the displeasure of meeting me. Top lads.) Sincere thanks to all three. Maybe I’ll run into Wild at a tournament one of these days. <ok> You all work very hard at a thankless job.

Thank you too all involved who have made this a memorable forum to post on. And, at risk of upsetting Wild can I ask, if you don’t mind, to check out my post count. (Only if you want to. No obligation.)

You all rule. Every one of you.

PS. I considered posting nudes, as is tradition, but didn’t want to be banned straight after posting this.

not quite sure why i would take issue with this post lol

And as for meeting me i think the closest we got was at the inaugural English Open in Manchester but it never happened.

And i won't be going near any bucking tournament again until these useless bucking masks are burnt to hell never to be seen again.

You've warned me about milestone posts before, and deleted my 90,000th post. Despite me thanking the forum and mods on it.

I thought you were against mentioning post count in threads?

Is it because I didn't specially mention it in the opening post? I did try to phrase it differently.

Sorry if I misunderstood, I'm just trying to be clear on the mods rules, so I don't break them.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:There is no rule about posting about thread counts.

That's not Wild suggested when he deleted my 90,000th post. :sad:

Were you wearing a mask? :chin: