Post a reply

Re: A special mention to everybody on this forum....

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:A huge moment.

I've got a huge moment in my pants.

Are you watching Naked Nympho Flesh Eating Lagoon Dwellers from Texas?

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:A huge moment.

I've got a huge moment in my pants.

Are you watching Naked Nympho Flesh Eating Lagoon Dwellers from Texas?

I don’t think SF’s paying much attention to the election.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:Congrats on the milestone though, SF :hatoff:

Pink should do a Great SF posts countdown! I’m sure there are 100 decent ones.

I was thinking of running a World Cup-style competition to officially decide the greatest Snooker Island poster in history, between the 32 posters highest on the post count. The top eight would be seeded into eight groups, with the rest divided according to geography. I'd have a proper draw and everything.

Then we'd have one match on the opening day, three everyday thereafter, two for knockout stages, exactly like a World Cup. Could be fun if people were interested.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:

I was thinking of running a World Cup-style competition to officially decide the greatest Snooker Island poster in history, between the 32 posters highest on the post count. The top eight would be seeded into eight groups, with the rest divided according to geography. I'd have a proper draw and everything.

Then we'd have one match on the opening day, three everyday thereafter, two for knockout stages, exactly like a World Cup. Could be fun if people were interested.

Not interested.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:

Fine by me. SnookerFan will likely be the winner, but still would be nice to see people's preferences.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Not interested.

Agree with Cloud, last time we tried something like that it was crap, just say SF won and move on. Well done SF!

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan a clear winner.

Other placings may cause wrath & acrimony, and result in petty feuds between posters, with demands for recounts & threats of legal action. Do we really want to disrupt the harmony of Snooker Island & potentially turn this place into Lord of the Flies? :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:SnookerFan a clear winner.

Other placings may cause wrath & acrimony, and result in petty feuds between posters, with demands for recounts & threats of legal action. Do we really want to disrupt the harmony of Snooker Island & potentially turn this place into Lord of the Flies? :chin:

Yes.

Postby Dan-cat

This, and you'd have to eliminate graveyarded posters (who prob make up half of the top 32)

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

This, and you'd have to eliminate graveyarded posters (who prob make up half of the top 32)

:rip:

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:

Yes.

Fine.

Iranu is my favourite poster, followed by PinkBall & theSaviour.

SnookerFan?

He's so last year. :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yes.

Fine.

SnookerFan?

On taking advice from Donald Trump, you shall be hearing from my lawyers.

This voter fraud will not stand.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Yes.

Fine.

SnookerFan?

On taking advice from Donald Trump, you shall be hearing from my lawyers.

This voter fraud will not stand.

My account was hacked. :sad:

Postby mantorok

I've already congratulated privately but congrats again.

You carry this forum, on quiet days you're always posting, one could argue you and a small handful of others keep it ticking over when others don't have to the time.

Give yourself a pat on the back my man.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Congratulations on 100 posts about snooker.

And all 100 were about Ronnie's decline.

:no:

That's not fair; there have been a couple of pervy Reanne ones too

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:I've already congratulated privately but congrats again.

You carry this forum, on quiet days you're always posting, one could argue you and a small handful of others keep it ticking over when others don't have to the time.

Give yourself a pat on the back my man.

In other words, I am the only one without a life. rofl