I've tried to play dressed like that myself once and it was horrible. The shirt was holding me and not allowing me to make smooth moves, it hampered my cue delivery bigtime.
IMO snooker should get rid of this moronic dress code and let players wear more comfortable clothes.
The Shootout dress code should be implemented to all events. Polo t-shirts are far more comfortable to wear and at the same time they allow a sort of standardization.
But the colors of the polo t-shirts also matters. I propose the following colors to be used:
- white for the world champion ROS. The cueball is also white so that suggests that the guy wearing the white t-shirt is the ultimate master of the cueball, the King of snooker.
- black for the WN1
- pink for the players ranked 2 to 5
- blue for the players ranked 6 to 10
- brown for the players ranked 11 and 12
- green for those ranked 13 and 14
- yellow for the guys ranked 15 and 16
- red for all the other pros on tour, signaling their lower status.
What do you guys think ? Discuss:
- Posts: 5821
- Joined: 24 November 2016
- Snooker Idol: Ronnie O Sullivan
- Highest Break: 122