Post a reply

Re: HENDRY IS BACK! 2 YEAR TOUR CARD!

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Complete waste of time if he isn’t going to play in anything

I'm starting to think it's all a PR stunt and he isn't actually going to play in anything. Would be such a Hearn move TBH.

Have you seen his interviews with Steve Feeney?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Complete waste of time if he isn’t going to play in anything

I'm starting to think it's all a PR stunt and he isn't actually going to play in anything. Would be such a Hearn move TBH.

Conspiracy theories :wkr:

Postby Juddernaut88

UK championship is the one tournament where Hendry should have done better in. 10 finals and he lost 5 of them :( he probably should really have won 2 of the 3 finals he lost.

Postby rekoons

SnookerFan wrote:
rekoons wrote:Last time I checked it didn’t say so on his wiki page...

What? That he can win the UK Championship?

His wiki page doesn’t mention him winning the ‘21 UK, whereas Dings page briefly stated he was the ‘20 world champion. Thanks to a certain esteemed forum member...

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut88 wrote:UK championship is the one tournament where Hendry should have done better in. 10 finals and he lost 5 of them :( he probably should really have won 2 of the 3 finals he lost.

Ronnie owns the UK, Masters and the CoC.

Postby The_Abbott

Dan-cat wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:UK championship is the one tournament where Hendry should have done better in. 10 finals and he lost 5 of them :( he probably should really have won 2 of the 3 finals he lost.

he definitely owns a coc

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

he definitely owns a coc

I once saw him stood at a urinal in The Motorpoint Arena, so I too assume that he owns one.

Postby Johnny Bravo

rekoons wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
rekoons wrote:Last time I checked it didn’t say so on his wiki page...

What? That he can win the UK Championship?

His wiki page doesn’t mention him winning the ‘21 UK, whereas Dings page briefly stated he was the ‘20 world champion. Thanks to a certain esteemed forum member...

pmsl <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> :spot on:

Postby Andre147

Hendry said yesterday he hasn't entered the UK Champs, so I wonder when his first tournament will be. Probably never the way things are going...

Postby Dragonfly

I think the same. It's a poor enough strike rate by Hendry's standard. I guess Mountjoy really surprised him with such a performance in one final. I would have expected him to beat Stevens as well.

I recall that one day in commentary he remarked that it's an event with some bad memories for him. I think some of those final losses still kinda annoy him

Postby Cloud Strife

Dragonfly wrote:

I think the same. It's a poor enough strike rate by Hendry's standard. I guess Mountjoy really surprised him with such a performance in one final. I would have expected him to beat Stevens as well.

I recall that one day in commentary he remarked that it's an event with some bad memories for him. I think some of those final losses still kinda annoy him

It's also the tournament where he had his most embarassing ever defeat.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/sno ... html%3famp

Postby badtemperedcyril

I’d guess Hendry’s been watching these boys knock in century after century and is having second thoughts. Massive step up from the seniors - and he’d have to get used to the super fast cloths while at the same time somehow get wins under his belt to get back match sharp. He just won’t get the freedom to play his way in.

Postby TheRocket

I was right. He wants to play in front of a crowd. Well it aint gonna happen this season then. He will obviously enter the WC but thats it probably.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Wildey literally he has a direct line to Hendo. Remember how he got me unblocked by him after a flippant remark about how he only watches snooker if he's getting paid to commentate on it?

Pff, Wild makes sure he spells properly when addressing Hendry, doesn’t he?

Doesn’t afford us the same luxury, the fanboy. <laugh>