Post a reply

Re: Pink Ball Support Group

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Don't worry pink ball there's always next year. I'm sure now you will be routing for Judd now though right :happy:

No, although I wouldn't mind seeing him win it.

Who will you support then ?!?

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Don't worry pink ball there's always next year. I'm sure now you will be routing for Judd now though right :happy:

No, although I wouldn't mind seeing him win it.

Who will you support then ?!?

I'm not sure. I suppose Kurt Maflin would be the obvious choice. Although O'Sullivan winning a sixth would be nice.

I also think Robertson, like Trump, is better than one world title suggests.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:To be fair to Pink, he kind of had to stick with his prediction even when Covid screwed Ding royally.

No, he didn't have to stick with anything. He could have shown abit of humility and retracted his prediction gracefully when it was obvious the cards were stacked against Ding, and none of us would have thought any less of him than we already do.

Instead he decided to double down on what was already a very risky proposition, even before all this Covid nonsense happened.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 10 Aug 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:I'm gutted that Ding didn't win.

Me too, I really believed it was going to happen too.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:To be fair to Pink, he kind of had to stick with his prediction even when Covid screwed Ding royally.

No, he didn't have to stick with anything. He could have shown abit of humility and retracted his prediction gracefully when it was obvious the cards were stacked against Ding, and none of us would have thought any less of him than we already do.

You’d have been one of the first at my throat and you know it.

Postby SnookerEd25

Cloud Strife wrote:

I couldn't think less of him than I already do.

:chin:

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

You’d have been one of the first at my throat and you know it.

Damn right I would have been. And I'd have loved every second of it.