Post a reply

Re: First time Ranking winners in 2010/11

Postby Bourne

First tournament of the season and we're already guaranteed one finalist, Jamie Burnett and Jamie Cope. GL chaps Image

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote::-(

I think he still the most likely out of all of those on the list. Against any other player in the World he most likely would of had a lead after the first session.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say the China Open :)

Postby Bourne

He's done okay in a couple of the Chinese tournaments hasn't he ? And the top players tend to underperform in the China given its proximity to the Worlds, so fingers crossed, I don't mind which noob wins tbh, just want someone new to do it !

Postby Wildey

Mark has been in World and UK Semi Finals so he does have the game for the Big ocations that should hold him in Great stead

Postby Snooker Overdrive

I honestly can't see a first timer this season.

Mark Allen will win one in the next seasons but I just feel that there are still too many great players to stop him. Martin Gould improved a lot in the last year but he isn't anywhere near a ranking title.

All the upcoming rankers and the Masters will be decided between the current top 9 ranked players.

Postby Tubberlad

Allen is certainly the most likely to break his duck. I feel he's a quality player who just needs that little bit of experience and the ringcraft that goes with that. He's got the head for a battle, just think back to his quality win against O'Sullivan in 2009...