Post a reply

Crucible 2011 - Post match audio files discussion topic

Postby Monique

Bear in mind that those are unedited recordings. There might be quite a bit of noise in the background, or a delay before the interview proper starts. Enjoy them nonetheless.

Neil Robertson - Round 1

Judd Trump - Round 1

Edit by Sonny - These audio files require Adobe Flash Player in order to hear the mp3 streamed format. Due to slow loading of topic with multiple mp3 players (each file uses one embedded player) the audio files have now been removed from this topic and appear in their own topic in this section of forums.

Re: Crucible 2011 - Post-matches audio files

Postby Monique

Rocket_ron wrote:great work Monique, Will you be doing this for all the Players?

yes, unless I've conflicting duties. Pictures are the priority.
But I got 4 more already, and should be able to record tonight's ones also.

Postby Bourne

Monique wrote:Bear in mind that those are unedited recordings. There might be quite a bit of noise in the background, or a delay before the interview proper starts. Enjoy them nonetheless.

Neil Robertson - Round 1

Judd Trump - Round 1

Mon i'm just getting a blank space below their names :-( Is there a clickable link anywhere ?

Postby Rocket_ron

Bourne wrote:
Monique wrote:Bear in mind that those are unedited recordings. There might be quite a bit of noise in the background, or a delay before the interview proper starts. Enjoy them nonetheless.

Neil Robertson - Round 1

Judd Trump - Round 1

Mon i'm just getting a blank space below their names :-( Is there a clickable link anywhere ?

Bourne have you got the latest Flash Player installed on your pc? that should do it :-)

Postby Monique

Ali Carter - Round 1

Andrew Pagett - Round 1

Dave Harold - Round 1

Jamie Cope - Round 1

Marcus Campbell - Round 1

Mark Williams - Round 1

Shaun Murphy - Round 1

Unfortunately I had a little problem with my recorder and I don't have Ryan Day's interview on audio.
Ryan looked quite dispirited, said he found it difficult to play a close friend, that he had hoped to close the gap when at 7-5 but that then Mark stepped up a gear and that was that. Also that Mark on this form is a serious contender for the title.

Postby Roland

Seriously though, listened to all of them today and they are great. Extra special thanks to Monique for providing us with these press conferences.

Having met Mark Williams now (finally) I can confirm he is every bit as cool as he is in the press conference. I am such a fanboy you wouldn't believe!

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:Seriously though, listened to all of them today and they are great. Extra special thanks to Monique for providing us with these press conferences.

Absolutely, it's really added to the forum :hatoff: thanks Monique

Postby Monique

Dominic Dale - Round 1

Ronnie O'Sullivan - Round 1

Stuart Bingham - Round 1

No Ebdon. In case of late finish the losers are not requested to do them, unless they really insist.

Postby Monique

Day 5 - postmatches

Graeme Dott - Round 1

Marco Fu - Round 1

Marc Allen - Round 1

Mark King - Round 1

Martin Gould - Round 1

Matthew Stevens - Round 1

Ricky Walden - Round 1

Rory McLeod - Round 1

Postby wheelsofsteel

Monique wrote:Day 5 - postmatches

Graeme Dott - Round 1

Marco Fu - Round 1

Marc Allen - Round 1

Mark King - Round 1

Martin Gould - Round 1

Ricky Walden - Round 1

Rory McLeod - Round 1

I've tried eight times to listen to Ricky Walden and my mp3 player keeps nodding off

Postby randam05

Mark king! rofl hes so funny.

''well to be honest wit ya''

<laugh> I think hes great haha.

And why does every welsh player have to have john evans interviewing them?

And rory saying he was quicker? Being a bit harsh to ricky and sounded rude sometimes! I remember seing their average shot time and rory was certainly slower anyway.

Anyway keep these up monique, very interesting. I like to listen to these with a cup of tea every day. Good job! <ok>

Postby randam05

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Monique wrote:Day 5 - postmatches

Graeme Dott - Round 1

Marco Fu - Round 1

Marc Allen - Round 1

Mark King - Round 1

Martin Gould - Round 1

Ricky Walden - Round 1

Rory McLeod - Round 1

I've tried eight times to listen to Ricky Walden and my mp3 player keeps nodding off

Fine for me too <ok>

Postby Roland

Good to hear the last bit of the Selby interview. He's spot on. He's got the Williams and Trump losses in perspective.

Postby Roland

Please can people take the mp3 players out of any quotes. You may notice that the page takes quite a while to load and I'll split the topic at some point but quoting posts containing the player will make the page load slower.

:santa: