Post a reply

Re: High Noon

Postby Bourne

Amazing how he can get such simple words like 'an' wrong, yet nail a 9 letter one like 'champagne' :scared: :bowdown:

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:nearly wild, it would "an" not "a"

:redneck:

get the spellchecker out.

get the champagne out

get your cockerel out <laugh>

rofl

Postby Casey

How many votes do the board submit? 4? So the player support was basically 50-50? Two weeks ago it was looking like a landslide.

2 things should happen 1. Davison should be praised for willing to once again invest and try to revitalize snooker
2. everybody should now get behind Hearn and hope he can bring the game forward, its his now for life, it will only be given back if its dead in the water so lets hope he is successful.

Postby Monique

you sexist bar steward wild... ;) and where is the hubby when you need him?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Amazing how he can get such simple words like 'an' wrong, yet nail a 9 letter one like 'champagne' :scared: :bowdown:

rofl

ID BE BRILLIANT ON COUNTDOWN rofl

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:Amazing how he can get such simple words like 'an' wrong, yet nail a 9 letter one like 'champagne' :scared: :bowdown:

rofl

ID BE BRILLIANT ON COUNTDOWN rofl

Yeh in staring at Rachel :redneck:

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:How many votes do the board submit? 4? So the player support was basically 50-50? Two weeks ago it was looking like a landslide.

2 things should happen 1. Davison should be praised for willing to once again invest and try to revitalize snooker
2. everybody should now get behind Hearn and hope he can bring the game forward, its his now for life, it will only be given back if its dead in the water so lets hope he is successful.

i think you are right and personally id like if John Davison don't completely disapere and show some spirit in all of this of maybe wanting to Work with Barry .

i want co working to put snooker on the map again not infighting and politics but supporting barry today was the right thing to do tomorrow the season proper actually starts lets move on now.

Postby Wildey

"I owe the game a lot and I will make sure that I will be giving 100 per cent every day to bring it to the level at which it should be operating."

http://www.worldsnooker.com/wuxi_classi ... er_Players)-2285.htm?tid=164

2 right Snooker Gave Barry Hearn the path his career has taken in sport promoting and he wants to pay the sport back for that lets back him to see him try.

Postby Roland

I just asked Martin Gould if he voted and told him with rolling rankings he'll have a good chance to get in the top 16. His reply:

Yea i did vote mate. Gonna be interestin next season indeed :-)

------------------

Smiley face suggests he's happy with the outcome!

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Well, for me anyway, relief, that Barry Hearn has got in. I am hopeful that there is now closure to all this & the game can move on....

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Well, for me anyway, relief, that Barry Hearn has got in. I am hopeful that there is now closure to all this & the game can move on....

i am hoping beyond hope for that aswell mate <ok>