Post a reply

Sight Right

Postby Badsnookerplayer

So does it work or not?

Current patients include Ronnie O'Sullivan. Dave Gilbert and Mark Williams. Have their games improved over the last year when they have been working with it?

I say no but others may disagree.

Re: Sight Right

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:So does it work or not?

Current patients include Ronnie O'Sullivan. Dave Gilbert and Mark Williams. Have their games improved over the last year when they have been working with it?

I say no but others may disagree.

I guess the only people who can answer that are the players themselves. It's as much about how they feel they'd be playing without SightRight than anything. It's probably more about fine tuning specific shots than what their results were last year or whenever.

I never understood this controversy about SightRight. If players think it's for them, go for it. If you don't feel it's for you, it's not compulsory.

Postby Holden Chinaski

All I know is Mark Williams used to hate on SightRight on Twitter all the time. He made fun of anyone using it and said it was a sham. Then he changed his mind after he tried it and joined the team.

Postby SnookerFan

Maybe one of the forum users who play could try it, and see if their game improves?

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Maybe one of the forum users who play could try it, and see if their game improves?

I was thinking that. Maybe BSP should try it.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Maybe one of the forum users who play could try it, and see if their game improves?

I’d imagine the coaching’s quite expensive considering how prestigious it is?

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I’d imagine the coaching’s quite expensive considering how prestigious it is?

This is no problem for BSP.