Re: Will Ronnie win another ranker?

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Maybe he needs:

Laser

Eye

Surgery

Won't make a difference unless the surgery is performed by Damien Hirst or Ray Reardon.

You're supposed to be working

Me posting on here IS work.

Postby TheSaviour

Yup, it seems that the trees are once again about to fall - evenly all of them.

Meetings, palavers, media-coverages all about the fall of the trees. :sad: :sad: :sad:
Can´t deny the logic of the active-boys; once the trees are down what are the impacts; locally, the companies, socially, economy, country-wise, globally. It wellllllllllll, means can talk whatever way one fancies to... As the logic clearly is there. It is brilliant, welllllllll, yes.

Do not play too much, it only does harm. Confidence-wise. Once and when now and always the power, greatness is there, then play only little as it will be enough if it only depends on self-confidence! Trust me, that´s how it will work. Or then (even more great idea); do not trust me, it means everything happens vice-verca, which, given my mentality, will be great!

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. Anda, Anda, Anda. Mig, Mig, Mig. Power. Real man. Ronnie, Anda, Ronnie, Anda. Mig.

Postby ROS147

D4P wrote:No, Ronnie will not win another ranker.

I’d agree with this. He might as well retire now, the disrespect he shows to the game and his fans.

Postby Johnny Bravo

ROS147 wrote:
D4P wrote:No, Ronnie will not win another ranker.

I’d agree with this. He might as well retire now, the disrespect he shows to the game and his fans.

Yup, he can never win another one if he doesn't put in the work and if he doesn't play proper snooker.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie will achieve a record of ranking wins

<cool>

:badger:

:bum:

This was never in doubt.

But to have his 37th ranker be a 6th world title :hatoff: I didn’t expect that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hope to God Jesus he does but it has been an awful long time now with some humiliating losses.

Does he still have the game??

He sure does.

Postby HappyCamper

HappyCamper wrote:yes, o'sullivan will probably win another ranking event.

Quoting this as it is still true.

Postby orky

He will win one or two rankers a season for the next 3 or 4 seasons, of that I have no doubt. Despite his form dipping this year, he is still a serious contender for every event he enters. He won't dominate at this stage of his career, but when did he ever dominate? His A game is as good as it ever was, though he doesn't reach that height as often as he used to. I'm loving the way he's been battling his heart out, something he didn't do in his younger years. Even when he's playing really poorly and really trying and staying in the match somehow, it genuinely makes me feel proud of him, as a neutral snooker fan. Forget the rubbish that comes out his mouth some of the times, youngsters can learn so much just from watching him battle even when he's miles below his best.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hope to God Jesus he does .

I would like to thank BSP for his prayers. God and Jesus have definitely listened to BSP and blessed Ronnie! :D

Postby The_Abbott

The_Abbott wrote:He hasn't won one since the creation of this thread. Must be a curse or something.

Curse has been lifted.