Post a reply

Re: Will Ronnie win another ranker?

Postby Holden Chinaski

I know this is another passive-aggressive joke thread but I'll reply. Ronnie will achieve a record of ranking wins that no player will ever equal. No doubt about it. A record for the ages.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I know this is another passive-aggressive joke thread but I'll reply. Ronnie will achieve a record of ranking wins that no player will ever equal. No doubt about it. A record for the ages.

Which tournament will he do it in?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:I know this is another passive-aggressive joke thread but I'll reply. Ronnie will achieve a record of ranking wins that no player will ever equal. No doubt about it. A record for the ages.

buck off. It is a serious question.

snake hissed off now with this PA thing.

You answered it but lay the buck off with the PA thing or ignore the thread.

You make me so ANGRY Mr Angry!!!!

Postby Andre147

Trump is the only player who might get close to Ronnie's ranking event titles tally, but still I think this will be one very very hard to beat.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ronnie just won the Shanghai Masters which was a ranker until recently. Ronnie also won the 2018 UK Championship and the Players Championship and the Tour Championship. So yeah, I think it's likely he will win more rankers.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:

Trump is the only player who might get close to Ronnie's ranking event titles tally, but still I think this will be one very very hard to beat.

Thanks Andre for taking the thread seriously.
Personally I do not think Trump will make it.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:

Trump has 13. Needs to win 23 more. Not going to happen I think.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Trump has 13. Needs to win 23 more. Not going to happen I think.

I say this because he's younger than Selby and Robbo, both on 16.

I can see Trump ending his career with 25, and that's being positive.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:This thread is not about Trump (but thanks for contributing everyone). Some people seem obsessed with Trumpy!! - Holden :no:)

Rather I was asking if Ronnie O'Sullivan will win another ranker.

Of course he will, anyone would be deluded to think otherwise.

He'll finish his career with 40 or 40+.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:This thread is not about Trump (but thanks for contributing everyone). Some people seem obsessed with Trumpy!! - Holden :no:)

Andre is the one who brought up Trump. You seem to have it out for me. I was responding to Andre.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:He’ll win one before the year is out.

UK third year running, hopefully. And no more talk of needing ranking points mate!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:

Of course he will, anyone would be deluded to think otherwise.

He'll finish his career with 40 or 40+.

Thank you once more Andre for a serious answer.

As it happens I don't think he will reach 40 but perhaps 39 or so. His performance last night was scary and I thought he had the beating of Neil when it went 3-3 and 4-4. I had that feeling of inevitability when he hits that top form.

It was not to be this time but this is supposed to be a platform for debate -Holden lose that anger man. We get on fine most of the time - just drop the nasty jibes and we can get back to normal.

Let it go - peace man. I am offering an olive branch to your anger

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Never liked beer myself, hate the taste of it.

It’s awful.

:chin:

Yes?

Postby Holden Chinaski

I don't know why you always think I'm angry, BSP. Maybe it's my English or something. I'm not mad at all. Far from it. Just a bit confused as to why you seem to have it out for me. Saying I'm obsessed with Trump while I wasnt the one who brought him up.. Saying I'm bitter because I say it's sad the likes of Selby and Robbo are not challenging Trump... I think it's you who seems a bit angry, but maybe it's my knowledge of English or something. Anyway, cheers :guinness:

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Iranu - do you not drink beer??

No judgement intended!!

What unintended judgement might that be?