Post a reply

Re: Snooker Island on Facebook

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Sonny wrote:Snooker Island is now on facebook. If you're on facebook then please add us.

http://www.facebook.com/SnookerIsland

How do you add? I'm on there now because of what you've just said but I want to log out as I get a lot of MSN's. Let me know asa please.

I've just hit 'like', is that it?

Postby Wildey

john you sounded a bit panicky lol

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:john you sounded a bit panicky lol

must have been wanting logged out as quickly as possible before all his crazy fans from the 90s started messaging him rofl

Witz78 wrote:

must have been wanting logged out as quickly as possible before all his crazy fans from the 90s started messaging him rofl

Yeah, all one of them. <laugh>

<ok>

Postby Witz78

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Yeah, all one of them. <laugh>

<ok>

meant to say, cracking cameo on the 85 final show the other night John <ok> rofl

Witz78 wrote:meant to say, cracking cameo on the 85 final show the other night John <ok> rofl

Hold tight. Everyone was saying nice things to me but when Dave Hendon mentions nice cameo on Twitter to me, everyone is saying it. <laugh>

Your supposed to say "More, More" rofl

Bourne wrote:It's gona go down in folklore !!! :bowdown:

Bourne, will you share that Champagne please mate, getting a little envious. :)

"Come On you Spppppuuuuurrrrs"

Postby Bourne

Bourne wrote:It's gona go down in folklore !!! :bowdown:

Bourne, will you share that Champagne please mate, getting a little envious. :)

"Come On you Spppppuuuuurrrrs"

I'm gona be so relaxed on Sunday now, i'm gona be horizontal ... I don't envy Chelsea fans, it's not gona be fun but I can't see you slipping up vs Wigan !

Bourne wrote:I'm gona be so relaxed on Sunday now, i'm gona be horizontal ... I don't envy Chelsea fans, it's not gona be fun but I can't see you slipping up vs Wigan !

Your quite funny.

Is this a Spurs scarf on this fella? :D

Men from boys style on Sunday against Wigan mate. We're going into overdrive early doors. Gotta' be the safest HT/FT bet you'll get in a long time.

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:I'm gona be so relaxed on Sunday now, i'm gona be horizontal ... I don't envy Chelsea fans, it's not gona be fun but I can't see you slipping up vs Wigan !

Your quite funny.

Is this a Spurs scarf on this fella? :D

Men from boys style on Sunday against Wigan mate. We're going into overdrive early doors. Gotta' be the safest HT/FT bet you'll get in a long time.

yes itll be an onslaught from the start i predict. No point playing it cagey and patient cos once news filters through that Man Yoo have scored, suddenly a mini panic may happen.

Postby rebecca

Hehe I liked it and ended up finding Jan Verhaas, I hope he accepts my friend request rofl

Postby GJ

facebook = :bs:

Postby Roland

agreed but it's proving a good communication tool right now