Topic locked

Re: Chamberlain Raises Serious New Questions on Ebdon-Liang

Postby Richproc

Are you referring to my post edwards2000 because it is based on the facts whereas people seem to think differently about what happened when these are the only things that came out. It seems like you have your opinion about some subjects and hen become abusive to anyone whose opinion differs with yours.
Was it not you who refused to believe a cue can make a difference to players despite other people giving different opinions. I mean just cos Ronnie won the Masters with a new cue does not mean anybody can play as well with a new cue. Alex Higgins spent most of his career changing cues as he couldn't find one that matched up o his cue he won his first world title with.

Postby Wildey

edwards2000 wrote:I'd love to respond to that nonsense you have just written, but Wild has decreed only one side of the debate is allowed.

I Said its done and dusted so there shouldnt be any more debate about it.

Stick to facts as in this moment now.......Snooker Island could be sued over continuing with this thing that happened years ago and to paint that in the same light as the Lee case is just not on because they are so different.

Postby Roland

Richproc wrote:I have just read the above posts and agree with you Wildey the people on here and most other people I talk to don't seem to know the facts about the Higgins case.
1. It was a hypothetical question to match fix in a tournament that didn't exist
2. No money passed hands
3. The tape had been edited to make it look worse than it maybe was

If you are guilty for just saying you will do something then the world is stupid as he could of changed his mind the second he walked out of the room. That is why his case is different to Stephen Lees as it certainly looked like Lee did match fix and money did change hands.

Yep