Post a reply

Re: Neil Robertson mercilessly mocked on Twitter...

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:I wonder if Neil knows about World War 2, Fall of Berlin Wall, The Renaissance, assassination of Franz Ferdinand etc. :chin:

Seems to have led a very sheltered life.

To be fair, he's probably not old enough to remember The Renaissance.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:And how many millions still believe that Brexit can be made a success of?!!

These people are more thick.

Might be thick Vodka but at least they have a can-do attitude. and will try their best

But what control have they got? Absolutely none.

Would they walk up to a cashpoint and say just before checking the balance? "Come on! Please be £300,000!"

And then they check the statement that shows that have £7.73 in their account. If only they had shouted more before reaching the cashpoint!

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Vodka - it doesn't matter man.

Let's just get this Brexit rubbish done so that we can move on.

All will be well without Europe. Not saying it will be better as I don't know enough about it.

I just want it done with.

You just summed up why Britain is in this mess Badsnookerplayer. People refuse to engage their brain before voting.

And what is all this "Let's just get it done rubbish?" Why are you rushing towards the cliff edge? It still isn't to late to 'not jump off the cliff.'

Brexit doesn't end at the point when Johnson says "Right, a 'no deal it is then."

It will drag on for ages and in the meantime America will take possession of Britain. So Britain still wouldn't have taken back control, It will just be a subsidiary of America.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Well you are in a minority who want to remain Vodka. Albeit a vocal one.

As we are a democracy you should respect the voice of the people and get right behind Brexit and our leader Boris. I have no right to an opinion either way as I did not vote in the referendum because I was playing an important snooker match. But I respect the democratic decision made by the people of our wonderful nation.

Come to think of it I did not vote in the general election either.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well you are in a minority who want to remain Vodka. Albeit a vocal one.

As we are a democracy you should respect the voice of the people and get right behind Brexit and our leader Boris. I have no right to an opinion either way as I did not vote in the referendum because I was playing an important snooker match. But I respect the democratic decision made by the people of our wonderful nation.

Come to think of it I did not vote in the general election either.

Our wonderful nation?!! Are you serious? I think you are on a wind up here.

Firstly, the vote was only advisory. And many who voted Brexit no longer exist. The Leave Campaign also promised a deal on leaving. There is so much wrong with the way it was carried out.

And most people who are able to vote now want to 'Remain'. Maybe not in a lot of these retarded seaside towns on the coast of England or Wales but at least in areas of The UK where a modicum of intelligence exists.

The British public should never have been given the vote on this topic. Cameron invited disaster and ultimately paid the price.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

The UK is a wonderful nation.

A centre of scientific innovation for centuries, an artistic and cultural megalith to rival any civilisation that went before.

The trouble with remainers is they are a bit sour and when the majority voted against them many of them did not have the minerals to get behind the democratic decision.

Let us not rail against that path which our brothers have chosen but rather put our shoulder to the wheel and make the best of our lot as it stands. And when we reach the next fork in the road, we shall share a friendly minute with our past adversaries and look back and know that we - all of us - gave our best to the nation and to the people therein.

What is done is done.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The UK is a wonderful nation.

A centre of scientific innovation for centuries, an artistic and cultural megalith to rival any civilisation that went before.

The trouble with remainers is they are a bit sour and when the majority voted against them many of them did not have the minerals to get behind the democratic decision.

Let us not rail against that path which our brothers have chosen but rather put our shoulder to the wheel and make the best of our lot as it stands. And when we reach the next fork in the road, we shall share a friendly minute with our past adversaries and look back and know that we - all of us - gave our best to the nation and to the people therein.

What is done is done.

Britain is absolutely not a wonderful nation. It is the most classist nation on Earth. And that is a terrible thing. It is also getting increasingly racist and xenophobic. Air pollution is killing 40,000 people a year and very few seem to care. It is just about the most right wing country in Europe. I could go on.

And the fact that Boris Johnson is PM and Rees-Mogg is on the front bench is the ultimate testament of the plight of Britain.

But the classism thing is the clincher.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The UK is a wonderful nation.

What is done is done.

Have you lifted this garbage from a speech by Johnson or Rees-Mogg? It certainly sounds like it!

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:bullocks - all my own work man

I will give you one thing. You have a vivid imagination.

Anyway, back to reality.

And there are many, many more examples of similarly clueless Brexit voters not understanding the first thing about Brexit. This is what happens when you don't engage your brain before talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTff57lMMo0

Postby Ck147

Leave Robbo alone! He's too young to remember Chernobyl. As for Brexit, neither side really know what will happen. Just need to deal with it now in the best way we can. But please, let's get on with it, and see what happens. (Doesn't matter if I'm a remainer or leaver, just move on, this crap is worse for the country.)