Post a reply

Re: ROS proposes breakaway tour

Postby vodkadiet

Ash147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan only cares about one thing and one thing only; Ronnie O'Sullivan.

He is the 'Boris Johnson' of the baize.

Ronnie can undoubtedly be selfish, but he’s done more for other people than you could dream of. Now buck off back to killing innocent plants.

I agree. He has done a lot for people. Stupid people. The sort that eat animal corpses. Well it keeps hospitals busy. Anyway, humans are a cancer. The world would be better off without them, as you are proving.

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan only cares about one thing and one thing only; Ronnie O'Sullivan.

He is the 'Boris Johnson' of the baize.

Ronnie can undoubtedly be selfish, but he’s done more for other people than you could dream of. Now buck off back to killing innocent plants.

I agree. He has done a lot for people. Stupid people. The sort that eat animal corpses. Well it keeps hospitals busy. Anyway, humans are a cancer. The world would be better off without them, as you are proving.

pmsl

Postby vodkadiet

Alan McManus said O'Sullivan is talking nonsense regarding this breakaway tour.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:Alan McManus said O'Sullivan is talking nonsense regarding this breakaway tour.

Well I'm glad he's clarified that.

Postby Ash147

It hasn’t been mentioned by Ronnie since his UK Championship win. I think Higgins was asked once last week, but nothing else has been said since.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:It hasn’t been mentioned by Ronnie since his UK Championship win. I think Higgins was asked once last week, but nothing else has been said since.

He's probably still working on all the logistics. Might hear something in early 2019?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ronnie's just thinking about new ways to wind people up now. This is how he keeps his interviews and press conferences entertaining and funny for him. He likes to wind people up and see how they react, he has done this many times. I can't believe how serious some people were taking this and how many posts have been made about this. It's just entertainment for him.

Ronnie's past wind up's: I'm going to retire! (x500), I have secrets to reveal about match fixing, I'm going to play pool instead of snooker now, I think I'm going to do Big Brother instead of entering the World Championship, I'm starting my own tour...

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie's just thinking about new ways to wind people up now. This is how he keeps his interviews and press conferences entertaining and funny for him. He likes to wind people up and see how they react, he has done this many times. I can't believe how serious some people were taking this and how many posts have been made about this. It's just entertainment for him.

Ronnie's past wind up's: I'm going to retire! (x500), I have secrets to reveal about match fixing, I'm going to play pool instead of snooker now, I think I'm going to do Big Brother instead of entering the World Championship, I'm starting my own tour...

So, in other words, just attention seeking nonsense?

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie's just thinking about new ways to wind people up now. This is how he keeps his interviews and press conferences entertaining and funny for him. He likes to wind people up and see how they react, he has done this many times. I can't believe how serious some people were taking this and how many posts have been made about this. It's just entertainment for him.

I think it's not attention, but personal entertainment what he gets out of it.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:TWITTER ATTACK
@ronnio147 I’ll be signing copies of my new book ‘The Break’ tomorrow (Tuesday 18th December) at
@WHSmith Bluewater from 12pm. See you there

Another lonely day up his tree

I have tomorrow off work. If I didn’t already have plans I might have gone to that.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:TWITTER ATTACK
@ronnio147 I’ll be signing copies of my new book ‘The Break’ tomorrow (Tuesday 18th December) at
@WHSmith Bluewater from 12pm. See you there

Another lonely day up his tree

I have tomorrow off work. If I didn’t already have plans I might have gone to that.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:It's only a few miles from me but it stinks of snake hiss so I shan't be going.

:lol:

We could have met up, that’s a shame.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I think it's not attention, but personal entertainment what he gets out of it.

Yea the exact type of think Kids do to get attention hes like a Bored 5 year old at times.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie's always been like that all his career.

Sometimes he has genuine motives, but often like Holden says he loves to wind people up and seek personal thrill by it.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I thought he was genuinely concerned about the number of people on tour and their lack of earning opportunity for the lower ranked players. :shrug:

So it was all just a joke??

Bloody hilarious when you think about it - I bet he is still laughing.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Remember when Ronnie challenged Tyson Fury for a boxing match? You guys know that was a joke right? Or did you think Ronnie was going to become a professional boxer?

Postby Alex0paul

Will this new tour have little mini sessions and DDKs?