Post a reply

Re: Ronnie makes another maxi

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ronnie79 wrote:He is a waste other time whare was that when he needed it in the world. Fu*king joke !

I think Ding's safety may have restricted him more than a chartered accountant from Skellingthorpe?

Postby TheSaviour

It was good. Not much complaints heard. I still can't think it would change much anything. Even he isn't predict anything, so why we should then? He isn't much talking, just knocking the balls in. With a black. However, stylish it is.

Sean doing much more a real thing now. From the two O'Sullivans. Or is it from three if Ronnie's father is counted. I am sure he should. I am sure he was well respected. And Sean have to do something now, but still. What they do say about the diamonds..

I don't know what to do with this. So just meanwhile guarding my locally famous looks lol.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

The Saviour (Russian: also translated as Salvation or The Redeemer) was a militant nationalist organization which claimed credit for the August 2006 Moscow market bombing.

Four members of The Saviour were sentenced to life imprisonment, while four others received lesser prison terms :no:

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie79 wrote:He is a waste other time whare was that when he needed it in the world. Fu*king joke !

Yes, because the ability to make one in an exhibition is exactly comparable to making one in live competition at The Crucible. Hence why everybody takes Willie Thorne's 147s in practice so seriously...