Post a reply

Re: Zhanger info

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:That's if the Crucible means something to him. Some of these players who don't fully appreciate the history aren't overawed until they've been a few times. The arrogance of youth. "What's so special about this place?". Danger signs are there for Hendry. I'm sure he's done his homework and knows Zhang is no mug but if he plays like he did in China then he'll be taken out.

doesent matter im sure a TV Camera will look different then Willie Thorne and Dennis taylor staring at you without Hazel and Parrott lurking around back stage before getting the Rob Walker treatment......its all change and he will be a rabitt in headlights.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:Quote: He plays the table. <ok>

Emotions are all expressed at end.

They all say that.

People never learn im Right every year and they are Wrong and nothing is learned from year to year.....talk about thick <ok>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Quote: He plays the table. <ok>

Emotions are all expressed at end.

They all say that.

People never learn im Right every year and they are Wrong and nothing is learned from year to year.....talk about thick <ok>

not really showing in your prediction results is it....... or does one swallow make a summer for you....... <laugh>

Postby Wildey

no Prediction has to Rely on more than one match <laugh>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:no Prediction has to Rely on more than one match <laugh>

exactly my point, I have seen the guy play and beat a top pro (Walden) under extreme pressure....... you are not speaking in a balanced way cos with every post you make you are showing fanboy'ism ........ Zhanger has a major chance but all you can say is he will be beaten ...........you have not even seen the guy yet you write him off.

What about when ROS won all those matches in Norbreck Castle - did you just write him off as a shoe box player........ hilarious :redneck: <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Smart

Monique wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Personally think Ding and Zhanger are totally different animals. Not comparable. <ok>

They are different persons and they have managers who themselves have got totally different styles. Zhang impressed me by his calm and his attitude when playing Ricky.
There was quite an audience and the way he concluded the match, the two last frames, that was impressive. I doubt he will freeze TBH.
I'm not saying he will beat Hendry, but I am saying that if Hendry is complacent he will be in for a nasty surprise.

Postby Wildey

smart im saying it as it will be Hendry will give him a pasting thats not a opinion and no its not ballanced but thats how it will be without a doubt Zhang will be lucky to win 3 frames at best.

Postby Wildey

i do not care if i have or have not seen him play he is a pro player he wouldnt even be at the crucible if he was crap..i know he can play but its a totally different kettle of fish to what he has ever seen or been involved before and he will be found wanting badly.

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:i do not care if i have or have not seen him play he is a pro player he wouldnt even be at the crucible if he was crap..i know he can play but its a totally different kettle of fish to what he has ever seen or been involved before and he will be found wanting badly.

ohhh so your saying he can play now....... rofl

Where do you rate him in comparison to Liu Chuang out of interest......... <laugh>

Postby Wildey

even John Higgins a player of his callabre reached the crucible in 1995 for the first time having won 3 Ranking tournaments,Runner up in another and also Masters Runner up in that very season and he lost 10-3 to Mcmanus.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:well we will see, my bet will be up in the next week....... :wave:

mate dont fall out over it <ok>

i just love the adrenalin rush of making people eat their words <laugh>

Postby Smart

no falling out for sure, I am just amazed that, even though you are a Hendo fan, you cannot accept this guy is a real danger - a prospect ........

..... just think that you would not brush him aside if you had seen him despatch Walden like he did <ok>

But defo no fall out, I am speaking as I see it and as I see him. I also back myself financially - if I win I win big, if I lose it is small beer. <ok>

Postby Wildey

going to the crucible this year Hendry in better form than the last 2 years he has gone there of course hes a threat but i think Stephen Playing to a good enough standard to make short work of him. on top of that there will be reporters trying to unerth this Ronnie and plane story from him and put him under pressure he could do without as a Rookie.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:buck it - I might as well place it this weekend

i got a open fire send it to me it might help start my fire ;)

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:buck it - I might as well place it this weekend

i got a open fire send it to me it might help start my fire ;)

I've won big before - its not unusual (as Tom Jones once sang) :redneck:

Postby Alex0paul

Two words;

Stuart and Bingham

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:Two words;

Stuart and Bingham

2 words

one off

Postby Alex0paul

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Stuart and Bingham

2 words

one off

I suppose wild correctly called that one too.

Postby Wildey

Stuart and Bingham

stuart Bingham was taken for granted at a time Hendry was defending champion stil thinking ill get 8 no problam 10 years on its change and Hendry wont be doing the same mistakes again believe me.....hope zhang enjoys his flight home :wave: