Post a reply

Re: Ryan Day plans to get fitter to improve his snooker

Postby PoolBoy

That's quite funny that they think there are 22 footballs on the pitch!
"His early exit from the Crucible means an extended period of time off and Ryan Day believes lacing his boots and playing football will improve his concentration when he eventually swaps from playing with one ball to 22." <laugh>

Postby TheSaviour

A lots of time people having been running into the "next Ronnie O´Sullivan". But what I can tell you is that recently people have done that AND get cought by the greatest songwriter since AND bar John Lennon and Brian Wilson. And he also happens to be a snooker-enthusiastic. No matter how secretative, unothdox, strange or so on it might be. But the sheer, I am not saying that the genius, but by the sheer mathematical and creative powers from him. The songwriter, and a now-present, only in par with John Lennon and Brian Wilson.

The correct word it no "genius". The correct statement involves the aspects of some highly advenced mathematical thinking and some sheer creativity.

Postby Andy Spark

TheSaviour wrote:A lots of time people having been running into the "next Ronnie O´Sullivan". But what I can tell you is that recently people have done that AND get cought by the greatest songwriter since AND bar John Lennon and Brian Wilson. And he also happens to be a snooker-enthusiastic. No matter how secretative, unothdox, strange or so on it might be. But the sheer, I am not saying that the genius, but by the sheer mathematical and creative powers from him. The songwriter, and a now-present, only in par with John Lennon and Brian Wilson.

The correct word it no "genius". The correct statement involves the aspects of some highly advenced mathematical thinking and some sheer creativity.

I'm thinking you might really be our saviour returning for the "second coming", because your posts frequently contain the same level of sense as a religious text. :bowdown:

Postby Holden Chinaski

TheSaviour wrote:A lots of time people having been running into the "next Ronnie O´Sullivan". But what I can tell you is that recently people have done that AND get cought by the greatest songwriter since AND bar John Lennon and Brian Wilson. And he also happens to be a snooker-enthusiastic. No matter how secretative, unothdox, strange or so on it might be. But the sheer, I am not saying that the genius, but by the sheer mathematical and creative powers from him. The songwriter, and a now-present, only in par with John Lennon and Brian Wilson.

What are you on about?

Postby pasunegirafe

Holden Chinaski wrote:

What are you on about?

He must be doing it on purpose. There's no way that nonsense post is supposed to be serious. Or he's using Google translate and it's malfunctioning. Or he's malfunctioning. Who knows, really?