Post a reply

Ronnie's season schedule

Postby Andre147

So, there we have it, confirmation of Ronnie's season schedule in some interview he gave that was posted on the DailyMail today:

"This season I am playing this weekend at the European Tour event sponsored by the Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice.

'Then you are looking at one or more European Tour events in Germany, the Champion of Champions, the UK, the Masters, German Masters in Berlin, Welsh Open and the World Championships.

'Also I will carry on doing some appearances for the Snooker Legends.'

'I have the ten events that I have to play for my sponsor going from last year’s world championship, that would make at least the ten and there might even be a couple more.

Talking about the last few months, O'Sullivan said: 'To be honest I probably should have entered September’s Shanghai Masters and wish I had, I didn’t and I regret that as it is a good tournament and I like the city.

'And the International Championship in Chengdu, China, at the end of October is still a possibility that I haven’t ruled out yet.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/others ... ?ico=sport^headlines

Yes, to be honest, the event he really should have entered is the new Indian Open, as of course it's a totally new event and with the World Champ like him in it would certainly boost snooker there but anyway... as he also says, he could still enter the Internacional, though I have some doubts.

Nothing really surprising about this season schedule from him, I just hope he does indeed play in those stated events and doesn't start making some silly excuses not to play in them.