Post a reply

Re: World Snooker Live Streaming

Postby GJ

bourne

spot on mate if someone says you can have free beer or pay 2 quid what would a smart perdon do :hatoff:

and then what would wild and witz do :fart: <laugh>

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:bourne

spot on mate if someone says you can have free beer or pay 2 quid what would a smart perdon do :hatoff:

Wild would say 'ah buck it i'll 'ave a bacardi and coke please Myfanwy ..." :limp:

Postby Witz78

if the choice is pay 2 quid for the beer and be sure that there will still be beer for sale the next time you go to the bar wouldnt you rather do that than take a free beer but then risk that there will be no more beer left when you next go to the bar. :chin:

think about it, get your credit cards out and help snooker.

Postby Alex0paul

Witz78 wrote:

if the choice is pay 2 quid for the beer and be sure that there will still be beer for sale the next time you go to the bar wouldnt you rather do that than take a free beer but then risk that there will be no more beer left when you next go to the bar. :chin:

:happy:

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

MUG

:wave:

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

MUG

:wave:

Postby Bourne

I might be wrong here but surely Perform/WorldSnooker wouldn't sign up to this deal and transmit it on betting sites if there wasn't anything in it for them, i'm sure betfair/bet365 et al have paid them substantial money to be a part of the deal and i'm happy to support them by using their product, everyone's a winner <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:everyone should fork out for it.

its 8 pence a day for gods sake

Or 0 pence a day ... as a shrood businessman I have to conclude it's a no-brainer :hatoff:

shrewd <doh>

No I am a shrooooooodie :D

if its on betting sites its there for something obviously if its not World Snooker will take it away so they get something out of it but i take a stand i want it to continue so even if i wont watch it i will fund it because without funding no bucker will get to see it.

i prefer if they extended the 5 year contract and beyond and not say there's buck all for us so fans can go and buck themselves if they don't pay we wont pay for streaming..

Postby snooky147

I would love to support it, but I cant pay for it. Only has a Paypal option on the site atm.

Postby Wildey

if pubs give away free beer they will not be open for long with shutters in the windows and a big closed on the door.

streaming is heading the same way after 5 years of this contract unless atitutes of fans change.

Postby GJ

snooky147 wrote:I would love to support it, but I cant pay for it. Only has a Paypal option on the site atm.

i agree joke system only 1 pay option

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
snooky147 wrote:I would love to support it, but I cant pay for it. Only has a Paypal option on the site atm.

i agree joke system only 1 pay option

:hatoff:

yes that does need looking at i was lucky i opened a paypal account only resently.

Postby Bourne

Bourne wrote:I might be wrong here but surely Perform/WorldSnooker wouldn't sign up to this deal and transmit it on betting sites if there wasn't anything in it for them, i'm sure betfair/bet365 et al have paid them substantial money to be a part of the deal and i'm happy to support them by using their product, everyone's a winner <ok>

Nicely dodged wildy :chuckle:

Postby snooky147

Hi George,

Thank you for your email.

There will be more payment options available as of tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Best regards

Saty

Customer Services

Postby Bourne

snooky147 wrote:Hi George,

Thank you for your email.

There will be more payment options available as of tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Best regards

Saty

Customer Services

Sounds fair to me :hatoff:

Postby snooky147

Now to work out streaming it to my 60 inch Plasma in Living room, although I may not need to. The TV has an internet connection but its a bit slow in its operation, dont know if it will handle a direct stream.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Bourne wrote:I might be wrong here but surely Perform/WorldSnooker wouldn't sign up to this deal and transmit it on betting sites if there wasn't anything in it for them, i'm sure betfair/bet365 et al have paid them substantial money to be a part of the deal and i'm happy to support them by using their product, everyone's a winner <ok>

Nicely dodged wildy :chuckle:

that what i said must be something......dont know how fromsport work though :chin:

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:Now to work out streaming it to my 60 inch Plasma in Living room, although I may not need to. The TV has an internet connection but its a bit slow in its operation, dont know if it will handle a direct stream.

god you like ur gadgets lol

Postby Wildey

bourne

how is streeming on betting sites ?

i used to watch CL on bet365 the streeming then wasent as good as this.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:bourne

how is streeming on betting sites ?

i used to watch CL on bet365 the streeming then wasent as good as this.

I'm impressed, the CL stream was a little fuzzier by memory but they did have commentary, no commentary on the betting streams but tbh some might say that's a good thing ... navigation is easy, sounds fine (apart from Eirian's bucking cough earlier forcing me to mute it :grrr: ) ... so far so good :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

it does need commentary if you on another window like im now typing this you dont know if frame won or lost .

you could have it on in the background and listen to commentary etc

the CL Streams used to freeze a lot as well this isn't.

Postby Bourne

Meh unless it's Clive or Dave or one of the BBC boys doing the commentary I ain't too fussed, usually with these betting streams you get some clown plucked off the street seemingly who sounds as if he's never watched the relevant sport in his life and it's absolutely cringeworthy, i'd take non-commo over that every time.

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Meh unless it's Clive or Dave or one of the BBC boys doing the commentary I ain't too fussed, usually with these betting streams you get some clown plucked off the street seemingly who sounds as if he's never watched the relevant sport in his life and it's absolutely cringeworthy, i'd take non-commo over that every time.

well at least give the rest of us a clown commentating and you can just turn your sound down <doh>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Meh unless it's Clive or Dave or one of the BBC boys doing the commentary I ain't too fussed, usually with these betting streams you get some clown plucked off the street seemingly who sounds as if he's never watched the relevant sport in his life and it's absolutely cringeworthy, i'd take non-commo over that every time.

well at least give the rest of us a clown commentating and you can just turn your sound down <doh>

Angles <ok>

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

Who do you get commentating for yous on the pay site ?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Who do you get commentating for yous on the pay site ?

nobody its same stream same deal lol

Postby Wildey

there should be a Button with 3 choices

Press 1 Dave Hendon
Press 2 John Virgo
Press 3 co co the clown

rofl