Post a reply

Re: KING: I WAS WRONG TO VOTE AGAINST HEARN

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:great interview with Barry Hearn on World Snooker.com

he is so inspiring the way he talks about the game and the future ahead and so respectful to the history of the World Championship.

Barry Hearn will create new ideas some ill agree with others i wont but i think the World Championship in it current format is here to stay.

Hope so, he didn't confirm it though did he but he wasn't asked. He was asked a stupid question about the World Open being as important rofl

I don't really go to the World Snooker website much but that's all change now as they've got players post match press conferences and interviews on the video feed. It's already 100x better than the website under Walker and Co.

Postby wheelsofsteel

Sonny wrote:

he is so inspiring the way he talks about the game and the future ahead and so respectful to the history of the World Championship.

Barry Hearn will create new ideas some ill agree with others i wont but i think the World Championship in it current format is here to stay.

Hope so, he didn't confirm it though did he but he wasn't asked. He was asked a stupid question about the World Open being as important rofl

I don't really go to the World Snooker website much but that's all change now as they've got players post match press conferences and interviews on the video feed. It's already 100x better than the website under Walker and Co.

I refer the Member from 'Yak' to my previous answer. Simple changes can look so impressive when what has gone before is :hankey:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:

no he didnt confirm it but i think you could see in how he talked about the "blue ribband" that it was untouchable from him or anyone else.

although i bet Stephen Lee would touch it <laugh>