Post a reply

Re: HENDRY SLAMS NEW RANKING SYSTEM

Postby HulkHogan

Your unreal.

I wouldn't go around being all cheeky is probably your best line after countless petty insults throughout this thread.

You have been given details of how to contact earlier in the thread - you can choose whether or not to use it. It's not my job to chase up your enquiry but as I said I'll make sure it goes to where you want it to.

Kind Regards

Junior

Postby Thompson Lykes

It's either you are unreal or you're unreal. See what I meant about journalistic standards?

'Not my job' - then who's job is it? I must have missed it. What is the email address of the person I need to contact as hulk hogan is not on 110's list of contacts or clients?

Postby Thompson Lykes

funny Sonny how you give an name but hulk hogan says 'enq'

still hiding - I sent several emails to enq, and to Lee Doyle and Ian Doyle and they have never been answered.

If it is a.ross, I'd imagine the contact for media must know the answer.

Are you a.ross Hulk?

Postby Thompson Lykes

so I have to email a general enquiry address rather than a.ross who deals with the media enquiries, and that's you, who doesn't know that answer but will find out when you receive the email to enq@110sport.tv ...

And this all started out with me wondering why no wonder you had no snooker to show.

Maybe it just takes you too long to plan it if the example above is how you communicate?

Postby HulkHogan

Send it to enquiries which is picked up by more than one person. If you don't get the reply then I know it's coming and can chase it up.

So what's the email address I should expect it from? Seeing we're almost on name terms now....

Postby Thompson Lykes

no, if you just look for me, that might mean you ignore other emails from other disgruntled parties, and I don't want special treatment. Find out where the other emails went first now you are keen to help

Postby Thompson Lykes

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring - that the sound of the alarm Andy Ross, telling you the World Open started in Glasgow yesterday. Time to update your site

Postby Roland

Now that's just being rude. Have you sent the email you were talking about earlier?

Postby Thompson Lykes

no - if they didn't answer me the last time I sent several, and Andy Ross can't communicate to his masters what I posted on this site, then I'm not wasting my time or theirs. I am sure they have curling to concentrate on, or finding another negative story about John Higgins' place in the rankings

Postby HulkHogan

I have to apologise I was at a wedding over the weekend so haven't been around - for someone who hates my work that much you seem awful keen to read it?

Maybe time to grow up a little.

Nice to see you managed to find out my first name too :-).