Post a reply

Re: ITV showing both tables at the Players Champs

Postby Prop

I wonder how it’ll work. I’ve just checked the schedule and it’s only listed on ITV4, nothing on the other channels. Hopefully the other stream isn’t under Premium - I doubt people will jump to pay for it.

Postby Juddernaut88

I remember during the British Open last year they did show table 2 coverage on ITV Youtube channel but it was only during the Quarter final. Then for some reason they didn't continue with that during the World Grand Prix. Maybe they will show table 2 coverage for the Players Championship on Youtube again.
Last edited by Juddernaut88 on 14 Feb 2024, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:I wonder how it’ll work. I’ve just checked the schedule and it’s only listed on ITV4, nothing on the other channels. Hopefully the other stream isn’t under Premium - I doubt people will jump to pay for it.

It will be on ITVX wont it?

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:I wonder how it’ll work. I’ve just checked the schedule and it’s only listed on ITV4, nothing on the other channels. Hopefully the other stream isn’t under Premium - I doubt people will jump to pay for it.

Yes, but in what capacity is my question. I’ve never seen a stream on ITVX that isn’t simply one of the existing channels (ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe) or on-demand content. There’s no snooker listed outside ITV4, so where does the live stream for the 2nd table come from?

Postby McManusFan

Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Yes, but in what capacity is my question. I’ve never seen a stream on ITVX that isn’t simply one of the existing channels (ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe) or on-demand content. There’s no snooker listed outside ITV4, so where does the live stream for the 2nd table come from?

I think they did something for the rugby once?

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:

I imagine it will just show up when it's actually on?

Postby SnookerEd25

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Whoah! Reality 24/7 Channel?!? :D

How the buck did we live before?

In real life? :chin:

Amen to that, brother <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:

rofl