Post a reply

Re: Saudi Tournament Announced

Postby Wildey

Why should Snooker take a stand as if anyone will listen to Snooker Players while Golf and Football put Dumper Load of Cash in their Bank Accounts.

In a ideal World everyone from all works of life will tell them exactly what they can do with their cash but that's never going to happen is it.

Postby vodkadiet1

buck Saudi Arabia. No player with a functioning conscience would play under this barbaric regime unless they are retarded money whores.

Postby D4P

I wonder if even one snooker player will/would conscientiously object and abstain from playing in this event. From what we've been told thus far, it sounds like everyone who is eligible will/would play...

Postby SnookerEd25

D4P wrote:I wonder if even one snooker player will/would conscientiously object and abstain from playing in this event. From what we've been told thus far, it sounds like everyone who is eligible will/would play...

I suspect they will grimace a little as they bank their winnings.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerEd25 wrote:
D4P wrote:I wonder if even one snooker player will/would conscientiously object and abstain from playing in this event. From what we've been told thus far, it sounds like everyone who is eligible will/would play...

A grimace is a kind of protest.

Postby SnookerEd25

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

A grimace is a kind of protest.

Sorted, then :D

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:I bet this won't be televised anywhere.

This invitational one sounds a lot like the Macau events, except WST are getting a slice of the pie here so it’s all fine :roll:

They probably don’t care too much about tv revenue because it’ll be a considerable amount of pie.

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:

It will be on Eurosport.

Where did you hear that?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Prop wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

It will be on Eurosport.

Where did you hear that?

Eurosport.

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Prop wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

It will be on Eurosport.

Where did you hear that?

Eurosport.

Fair enough. Was that a mention in commentary or something? I didn’t see anything official about the coverage in the announcements from WST. Nothing in writing from them or Eurosport.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Prop wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Prop wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

It will be on Eurosport.

Where did you hear that?

Eurosport.

Fair enough. Was that a mention in commentary or something? I didn’t see anything official about the coverage in the announcements from WST. Nothing in writing from them or Eurosport.

Yes someone said it in commentary. Don’t remember who it was.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:https://twitter.com/TheCaptain147/status/1762124348754661574

You can stay there pal