Post a reply

Ronnie castaway on Desert Island Discs

Postby sundaygirl

Ronnie O’Sullivan will be Lauren Laverne’s guest on Radio 4’s excellent show Desert Island Discs on Sunday. I thought it might be fun to speculate which songs he might choose or post what we would pick if we were castaway.
For those not familiar with the format guests pick 8 tracks which are close to their heart, a book and a luxury item. At the end of the interview the host asks them to select their most precious song, the one they would rescue from the waves if the rest got swept way.

Obvs ideally I should have my own list ready before I start this thread but don’t :emb:

Re: Ronnie castaway on Desert Island Discs

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:his walk on has gotta be in there... Stereophonics

and his book... The Chimp Paradox by Dr Steve Peters?

No boxing with chimps on the island please :no:

Re: Ronnie castaway on Desert Island Discs

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Ronnie O’Sullivan will be Lauren Laverne’s guest on Radio 4’s excellent show Desert Island Discs on Sunday. I thought it might be fun to speculate which songs he might choose or post what we would pick if we were castaway.
For those not familiar with the format guests pick 8 tracks which are close to their heart, a book and a luxury item. At the end of the interview the host asks them to select their most precious song, the one they would rescue from the waves if the rest got swept way.

Obvs ideally I should have my own list ready before I start this thread but don’t :emb:

Yeah, somebody was telling me about this at work.