Post a reply

TheRocketmethod

Postby RunningSide

Any body read this mornings press release about Ronnie's coaching system.

Re: TheRocketmethod

Postby RunningSide

Dan-cat wrote:Yeah, it looks ace. Angles is part of it too. I've signed up.

www.snooker.online

It's an online snooker course with over 5 hours of content, the first episode is free.

I personally didn't give my opinion, big fan of Ron the player,but not much else.

Postby Dan-cat

https://snookerhq.com/2023/04/15/the-ro ... er-course/

Ronnie O’Sullivan is launching a new online snooker course called The Rocket Method, he announced on social media on Saturday.

On the morning of his opening match in the 2023 World Snooker Championship, O’Sullivan revealed that pre-sales are now available for players who want to improve their level.

“I’m excited to tell you about something I’ve been working on,” O’Sullivan said in his launch video, that was released on social media.

“A new course to show you not just how to play snooker, but how I play snooker.”

“It took me 30 years to learn this game, but I’m going to teach you everything I know through The Rocket Method.

“It’s my ultimate snooker course. I want to teach you my method and mindset to play snooker at the very highest level.

“Our pre-sales period has just started. If you sign up now on www.snooker.online, you’ll get a big discount and a chance to win some amazing prizes.

“Don’t miss out on working with me to get your snooker game to a whole new level. Go to our website to learn more.”

Former world number six and 1994 Masters champion Alan McManus later tweeted that he will be a special guest in The Rocket Method online snooker course.

Postby Prop

“Ciao for now”