Post a reply

Re: Shaun Murphy

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:Nothing says “real man” like constantly talking about how tough you are.

It's not about how tough I am, it's about the fact that I'm not bothered/touched/moved by every little meaningless crap like you liberals. All you do is play the victim card.

Postby SnookerFan

Probably best to ignore Johnny Bravo when he's like this.

He's either trying to be provocative on purpose, or just doesn't have the capacity to understand problems on a grown up level. Either way, it's just best to ignore him.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:Probably best to ignore Johnny Bravo when he's like this.

He's either trying to be provocative on purpose, or just doesn't have the capacity to understand problems on a grown up level. Either way, it's just best to ignore him.

What problems ?!?
Things were very simple:
1. Murphy was fat
2. A lot of people was shaming him because of that
3. Murphy was forced to make a decision: either do something about it or tell them to buck off.
4. He realized that even though some of them were jerks, being fat was not ok. So he had stomach surgery to get thin.
5. IMO he made the right call and he's gonna be more healthy and nobody can make fun of him anymore.
THE END.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:Nothing says “real man” like constantly talking about how tough you are.

It's not about how tough I am, it's about the fact that I'm not bothered/touched/moved by every little meaningless crap like you liberals. All you do is play the victim card.

The only person acting victimised in this thread is you, big guy

Postby Prop

Good luck to him. If he’s tried his best in the gym and still can’t make progress, maybe this is what he needs.

Postby csprince

Pink Ball wrote:Fat-shaming is unacceptable unless done against my sister in law, who is simply far too fat.

classic pinkie rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:F*** me, Johnny Bravo. You really don’t get ANYTHING do you?

Unlike you liberals, I ain't sensible and weak. You need to grow a pair and become more ruthless.
So what if someone shames or insults you ?!?
Put the stupid feelings aside and see if the person who said something (you consider offensive) is actually right or wrong. If he is, try to improve. If he isn't, tell him to go buck himself.

Okay then. Go buck yourself.

Good Pinkey, your balls have started to grow.
I'm proud of you.

Nothing wrong with my balls, sunshine. They'd teach your rice grains a thing or two.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:Pussies and weak people whine, real men shrug it off.
Men need to be tough, not weak.
This is the problem with westersn society nowadays, men have gotten soft and weak, we are witnessing the pussyfication of men.
A society with weak men is a decaying society.

Saying you’re a ‘real man’ on an internet forum basically proves you’re an insecure pussy who can’t get women.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jW9cnAbiyrA

rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dominic Dale is the man, according to SnookerFan's mum.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Dominic Dale is the man, according to SnookerFan's mum.

I thought we established that it was Holden's mum?
Last edited by SnookerFan on 23 Aug 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
This is the problem with westersn society nowadays, men have gotten soft and weak, we are witnessing the pussyfication of men.

Saying you’re a ‘real man’ on an internet forum basically proves you’re an insecure pussy who can’t get women.

Bet you can 'get women'.

'Get women' lol

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Bet you can 'get women'.

'Get women' lol

I could give you some tips if you want. Might cure your passive aggressive bitchy attitude.

Postby Johnny Bravo

mantorok wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Haven't you ever heard of negative motivation, as in someone criticizing you for something and you using that as fuel to improve in that department and prove the guy wrong ?!?

That’s not the norm in reality, the decision to lose the weight is done solely for the benefit of the person who feels they are overweight, they aren’t going to do it just to “prove someone wrong”.

https://youtu.be/B9J5P-ICvNA

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Haven't you ever heard of negative motivation, as in someone criticizing you for something and you using that as fuel to improve in that department and prove the guy wrong ?!?

That’s not the norm in reality, the decision to lose the weight is done solely for the benefit of the person who feels they are overweight, they aren’t going to do it just to “prove someone wrong”.

Well, that's certainly motivated me to lose weight.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
mantorok wrote:

If you really want to, there's nothing stopping you. If you don't want, that's also fine, there's nobody forcing you.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Too bad there's no workout Johnny can do to make his tiny cockerel bigger.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
mantorok wrote:

If you really want to, there's nothing stopping you. If you don't want, that's also fine, there's nobody forcing you.

Is there a course so you can understand saracsm?

Postby Wildey

Losing weight does not make you healthier this is worrying for me its artificial weight loss just to please idiots on line and to get in to clothes i know a lot do this sort of thing but its cosmetic at the end of the day...its much more important to be healthy than thin

Postby SteveJJ

John Higgins must be hoping now that Allen will get all the weightloss comments from commentators this season rather than himself.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Losing weight does not make you healthier this is worrying for me its artificial weight loss just to please idiots on line and to get in to clothes i know a lot do this sort of thing but its cosmetic at the end of the day...its much more important to be healthy than thin

You’re mistaking a common mistake of focusing on physical health and minimising the importance of psychological health. If it makes him feel more confident and better in himself, improves his self worth and mental health etc, that’s a huge deal.

It does seem insane that he could get enough nutrients from 20% of his stomach but presumably that will be counteracted by more frequent, smaller meals.

Edit: I missed the Allen article and hope Wild’s reply wasn’t pertaining to that specifically because that would be a ridiculous takeaway (heh).

Postby HappyCamper

if one is overweight or has obesity then losing weight absolutely will likely improve a whole bunch of health markers, reducing risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, various cancers, etc.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:Losing weight does not make you healthier this is worrying for me its artificial weight loss just to please idiots on line and to get in to clothes i know a lot do this sort of thing but its cosmetic at the end of the day...its much more important to be healthy than thin

You’re mistaking a common mistake of focusing on physical health and minimising the importance of psychological health. If it makes him feel more confident and better in himself, improves his self worth and mental health etc, that’s a huge deal.

It does seem insane that he could get enough nutrients from 20% of his stomach but presumably that will be counteracted by more frequent, smaller meals.

Edit: I missed the Allen article and hope Wild’s reply wasn’t pertaining to that specifically because that would be a ridiculous takeaway (heh).

yea i agree but ultimately the reason people look at their health and weight should come how they feels not because some cruel buckers around.

Postby Wildey

HappyCamper wrote:if one is overweight or has obesity then losing weight absolutely will likely improve a whole bunch of health markers, reducing risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, various cancers, etc.

its not losing weight its taking weight away its now impossible for him to gain weight sorry but thats not natrual