Post a reply

Re: Selby home tour

Postby SnookerFan

I'd like to go the British Open. Even booked a hotel in Leicester for the finals weekend. (Cancellation is free of charge.)

Thinking of not bothering now. Leave going to snooker for a few months.

Postby Prop

He just oozes charisma.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:What does Selby home tour mean?

It’s a fluff piece. The cynical among us might see it as an attempt to make an unpopular player more popular.

Postby Running side

Prop wrote:

It’s a fluff piece. The cynical among us might see it as an attempt to make an unpopular player more popular.

Failed on that,instead of I love you Rob Walker would love to seen Roy Keane teaching Selby how to swim.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:I'd like to go the British Open. Even booked a hotel in Leicester for the finals weekend. (Cancellation is free of charge.)

Thinking of not bothering now. Leave going to snooker for a few months.

Leicester is a hot spot. I would stay clear for the moment and save your bacon for tournaments later on in the year

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:

Even I’m not that cynical!

Postby SnookerFan

There's a few events now announced for Leicester. The British Open will be staged, as will The Championship League, quite a few of the qualifying events and the Shoot-Out.

Postby mick745

I like seeing famous people's houses, i guess there is a little bit of envy in me when i see nice houses.

I am suprised that some of the top players dont have their own snooker rooms though, i would have thought all the top players could easily afford a pad big enough. Bit of a shocker hearing Selby say that.

Selby had a tough upbringing, pleased that he enjoys the fruits of his labours, he works hard in his career. Good luck to him.

Wonder if they'll do other players? They need to get the filming sorted though the Selby one kept going out of focus.

Postby Prop

mick745 wrote:Selby had a tough upbringing, pleased that he enjoys the fruits of his labours, he works hard in his career. Good luck to him.

Very true. Whether I’m drawn to him as a person or not, I sincerely respect what he’s achieved and what he’s gone through to get to where he is.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm looking at this thread on a PC for the first time, and it's the only time I've seen that there's a video here.

I thought it was just a comment on how many events are being held in Leicester.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:I'm looking at this thread on a PC for the first time, and it's the only time I've seen that there's a video here.

selby is hosting the british open in his house

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm looking at this thread on a PC for the first time, and it's the only time I've seen that there's a video here.

selby is hosting the british open in his house

Postby Iranu

I always go to ‘reply with quote’ on stuff like this to see if there’s a vid.

Sometimes Dan must feel like he’s talking to a brick wall :-)

Postby chengdufan

There's a video?? That makes a lot more sense.

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:

There's a video?? That makes a lot more sense.

The You Tube link thing only works if being viewed on a PC.