Post a reply

Re: Provisional calendar 2021/22 season

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

They've China Open before the Tour Championship which is right although by now they really should be having the whole tournament in one go with no Barnsley qualifiers. No surprise to see the WGP in December as I think it got good ratings.

If the Championshit League has a place than at the start of the season is best.

Postby chengdufan

2022 is certainly possible for China events, like Danny boy says though, it is unlikely. I'd give it a 30% chance of happening at this moment in time.
The calendar will look good if they can fill 3 or more of the provisional slots.

Postby HappyCamper

WGP in an early season slot in Dec like last season. Wonder if that'll be a permanent fixture. Probably good for ITV schedulers, but too early for the season rankings to really take shape.

Postby SteveJJ

HappyCamper wrote:WGP in an early season slot in Dec like last season. Wonder if that'll be a permanent fixture. Probably good for ITV schedulers, but too early for the season rankings to really take shape.

I prefer the bigger gap between this and the other Cazoo events so theres more chance for others to get into the 2nd event

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:I just commented in the other thread about this.

comment here too then to save me reading it in that thread.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just commented in the other thread about this.

comment here too then to save me reading it in that thread.

England and Northern Ireland have swapped places. The China Open exists.

Postby Wildey

Start of the New season has moved from 4th of July to 18th of July thats when The Championship league starts now

Postby James Bentley

chengdufan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:England and Northern Ireland have swapped places.

:shock:

I imagine this seismic and unprecedented geographical shift will have interesting and far-reaching consequences for the post-Brexit trade consensus.

Postby The_Abbott

Wildey wrote:Start of the New season has moved from 4th of July to 18th of July thats when The Championship league starts now

So the real start to the season is after that garbage event then <ok>