Post a reply

Re: HEARN ON THE RADIO

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Been listening for 10 minutes and not one mention of snooker.

listen again im sure its possible later <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Finally. Super Six etc

didnt sound keen did he lol

Postby SnookerFan

I missed it. Was that really Seifer that called in? <laugh>

Did Hearn threaten to get Eirian Williams on him?

Postby Tubberlad

SnookerFan wrote:I missed it. Was that really Seifer that called in? <laugh>

Did Hearn threaten to get Eirian Williams on him?

I doubt it <laugh>
Just listened to it there a few minutes ago, his enthusiasm is incredible, he makes Fishing & Bowls sound like the NBA. Could stay listening to the guy all day.

Postby Roland

I've finally listened to it. Big up for Martin from Doublefinish for getting a question in!

How can you not like where Hearn is coming from? He's so inspirational.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I've finally listened to it. Big up for Martin from Doublefinish for getting a question in!

How can you not like where Hearn is coming from? He's so inspirational.

what i like he is so honest when asked about billiards none of this political spin straight to the point no thank you next question <laugh>

when that guy asked about playing in the PTC its expensive he said straight to the point you invest in a future or basically buck off to do something else no messing....

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:I liked the bit when he told Daniel( <laugh> ) to get out of bed and be better :wave:

I never actually listened to this. I'd love it if that was Seifer though. Seifer was such a fan-boy, and absolutely loved Hearn, even before Hearn took over. I don't usually like taking pleasure in others embarrassment, but if a guy ever deserved to speak to a hero of his, and get told to buck off, it was him.

Postby Roland

:redneck:

It wasn't him though. The bloke on the radio had a top break over 20