Post a reply

Re: Fans allowed for the Masters

Postby Alex0paul

Brilliant. Still hoping to go to the Welsh Open this season

Postby D4P

I had thought Ronnie might play this year (behind closed doors), but he almost certainly won't play if fans are allowed.

Postby Prop

D4P wrote:I had thought Ronnie might play this year (behind closed doors), but he almost certainly won't play if fans are allowed.

He did skip the last one anyway. So you might be right.

Edit: That was the point you were actually making. Apologies, I’m knackered.

Postby Iranu

Big risk so soon after Christmas though The Masters needs fans more than most tournaments.

There’s an argument to move it later in the calendar in the hopes that the vaccine’s widely available etc and the pandemic situation has improved.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:Big risk so soon after Christmas though The Masters needs fans more than most tournaments.

There’s an argument to move it later in the calendar in the hopes that the vaccine’s widely available etc and the pandemic situation has improved.

Sage.

Postby csprince

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:Big risk so soon after Christmas though The Masters needs fans more than most tournaments.

Sage.

and onion.

Postby Juddernaut88

Isn't Milton Keynes supposed to be in tier 4 too? If so means they will have to find another venue.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Isn't Milton Keynes supposed to be in tier 4 too? If so means they will have to find another venue.

Is Crondon Park available?