Post a reply

Re: Ronnie to miss Crucible 2018

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:He'll be at the Crucible.

I think so too. Just talking rubbish again.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't there. Ronnie's one of the biggest trolls in snooker history, imo. It's almost as if he can't help but wind up the haters and lovers alike every now and then.

Postby TheSaviour

I see. But I am personally looking forward the Masters now. Absolutely no reason or understanding of why. I suppose you just need to look forward on just something.

Postby TheRocket

:zzz:

No need to even make a thread for this. Just the usual waffle. Not the first time he said stuff like this and the media jumps at it. Everyone knows he'll never ever skip the Crucible.

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote::zzz:

No need to even make a thread for this. Just the usual waffle. Not the first time he said stuff like this and the media jumps at it. Everyone knows he'll never ever skip the Crucible.

Yup. Dunno how many more attempts he’ll have...

Postby vodkadiet

If you offered O'Sullivan £20 million to not play at The Crucible he wouldn't take it.

Postby Johnny Bravo

vodkadiet wrote:If you offered O'Sullivan £20 million to not play at The Crucible he wouldn't take it.

Not so sure about that. IMO every top player would take it.

Postby Alex0paul

Badsnookerplayer wrote:"Crucible is boring plus I've ticked that box five times".

Crucible is not boring IMHO

I studied it in Year 9. It had its moments but I'd agree with O'Sullivan that it was a boring play.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Alex0paul wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:"Crucible is boring plus I've ticked that box five times".

I studied it in Year 9. It had its moments but I'd agree with O'Sullivan that it was a boring play.

<ok>

Postby Dan-cat

Alex0paul wrote:

Why would he see it 5 times

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Why would he see it 5 times

Likes to see witches burned alive

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:If you offered O'Sullivan £20 million to not play at The Crucible he wouldn't take it.

I dunno, man.

Think of the school fees.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:He's just saying that in case he wins it and it makes for a talking point.

He'll be on Eurosport afterwards, and we'll get Colin Murray's entertaining opinion.

Postby Andy Spark

I wouldn't be surprised if he does miss it this time. I can't exactly say why, but I just have a feeling he may be seriously considering it this year.

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie79 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:FAKE news.

It would just hand Selby another World title. ROS won't want that.

It's not like he has stopped him in 3 of the last 4 years.

DECLINE!

Postby Mildey

dont take this Too seriously Ronnie always at this. he been better in recent years but still say stupid things lol