Post a reply

Re: 2017 World Snooker Masters Challenge

Postby Ronnie79

It said on one article I read that the top 8 were invited for the invitational. Then it said O'Sullivan had been approached and then Ng On Yee. That seems strange unless some of the top 8 won't play in it.

Postby SnookerEd25

Ronnie79 wrote:It said on one article I read that the top 8 were invited for the invitational. Then it said O'Sullivan had been approached and then Ng On Yee. That seems strange unless some of the top 8 won't play in it.

But they haven't confirmed how large the field is, so perhaps the top 8 will be invited, to play alongside 8 selected invitees in a field of 16?

Postby Ronnie79

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:It said on one article I read that the top 8 were invited for the invitational. Then it said O'Sullivan had been approached and then Ng On Yee. That seems strange unless some of the top 8 won't play in it.

But they haven't confirmed how large the field is, so perhaps the top 8 will be invited, to play alongside 8 selected invitees in a field of 16?

It clearly stated it was an 8 player field in the article I read. ROS was only asked incase one would pull out. He wouldn't play anyway I'm sure. Remember it's only a 4 day event

Postby TheSaviour

Much of the marketing of the sport is just to try make the players looking intriguing. Or how they approach the game.

Let´s take the game snooker for example. It is a really just a silly game if just thinking it just as a game and everything related into it. It is always the players who can make it interesting to many, day in, day out.

The current British top politicians are the most hilarious characters and persons you can just possibly ever have. Including Theresa May. The from where I come from, it always need to be all bling bling and posh. With a great parents, grandparents and so on. So I am trying to make it happen to them. But there always need to be that darker side also. The history can´t be flawless and perfect. But someone like May is just voted to be there, she is a perfectly ordinary person, otherwise if she would not had been voted she would be living on the streets and just boozing it away. They are all the same out there lol.

I am not interesting about the poiitics at all but the current characters like Theresa May are just simply hilarious so got hooked up trying to read what on earth are they are on. May just was about to go against the whole system. I was really afraid and worried. What on earth was she doing?? No-one can go against the system. It´s flawless. But I am sure she back on earth now and back in business again.

There is so much going on with here also. Barry Hearn is an absolute genius. When the other are just talking about it, he is making it happen. It is the correct age. If wanting to have something to happen. Even I get pleasantly surprised to still find something new when he is always rushing it. Yes, a few arguments every now and then but nothing serious.

I just hope the current top-ranked players could do the same than Barry or Theresa. To make it real. To show they are real. And meaning business. It is just always anyones guess how they decide to run things and to approac the game. That´s why I have been worried they would just somehow decide to not using their weapons anymore.

Postby Ronnie79

TheSaviour wrote:Much of the marketing of the sport is just to try make the players looking intriguing. Or how they approach the game.

Let´s take the game snooker for example. It is a really just a silly game if just thinking it just as a game and everything related into it. It is always the players who can make it interesting to many, day in, day out.

The current British top politicians are the most hilarious characters and persons you can just possibly ever have. Including Theresa May. The from where I come from, it always need to be all bling bling and posh. With a great parents, grandparents and so on. So I am trying to make it happen to them. But there always need to be that darker side also. The history can´t be flawless and perfect. But someone like May is just voted to be there, she is a perfectly ordinary person, otherwise if she would not had been voted she would be living on the streets and just boozing it away. They are all the same out there lol.

I am not interesting about the poiitics at all but the current characters like Theresa May are just simply hilarious so got hooked up trying to read what on earth are they are on. May just was about to go against the whole system. I was really afraid and worried. What on earth was she doing?? No-one can go against the system. It´s flawless. But I am sure she back on earth now and back in business again.

There is so much going on with here also. Barry Hearn is an absolute genius. When the other are just talking about it, he is making it happen. It is the correct age. If wanting to have something to happen. Even I get pleasantly surprised to still find something new when he is always rushing it. Yes, a few arguments every now and then but nothing serious.

I just hope the current top-ranked players could do the same than Barry or Theresa. To make it real. To show they are real. And meaning business. It is just always anyones guess how they decide to run things and to approac the game. That´s why I have been worried they would just somehow decide to not using their weapons anymore.

Wtf has that got to do with this topic?.

Postby The_Abbott

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Anyone know the prize pot?

Probably 50,000 euros again (37,500 pounds). Not enough money for some players it seems!

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Barry Hawkins v Marco Fu (July 20th at 2pm)
Mark Selby v Neil Robertson (July 20th at 7pm)
Judd Trump v Shaun Murphy (July 21st at 2pm)
Ronnie O’Sullivan v John Higgins (July 21st at 7pm)

It is on Now TV

What really? Now TV?

Postby Cloud Strife

So how will everybody be watching this? I checked the Eurosport schedule and it doesn't look like they are covering it, and I don't have this Now TV channel or whatever it's called.