Post a reply

Re: Luca’s girlfriend arrested on drug charges

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:Luca better keep his act together. He's on my Think Pink team again.

Last thing you need is him making a hash of things :roll:

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Luca better keep his act together. He's on my Think Pink team again.

Last thing you need is him making a hash of things :roll:

20gs of it in the car!

Should start calling Luca the Wizard of Oz

Postby Dan-cat

LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:That's a shame. She's absolutely stunning as well.

So?

A natural instinct to want to save/protect someone we personally consider absolutely stunning. Unless the crime is beyond all human comprehension, of course, which it isn't in this case.

She's a low 7 at best, and since she's been with Luca she's added a little weight, let's be honest... all that rich food and nice hotels...

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:

So?

A natural instinct to want to save/protect someone we personally consider absolutely stunning. Unless the crime is beyond all human comprehension, of course, which it isn't in this case.

She's a low 7 at best, and since she's been with Luca she's added a little weight, let's be honest... all that rich food and nice hotels...

Yes but to be fair you’re grading on a curve

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:
LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:

So?

Jesus, Dan; for some reason I never expected you to be sizeist :hmmm:

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:

So?

Jesus, Dan; for some reason I never expected you to be sizeist :hmmm:

I was being descriptive.