Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Finals Weekend

Postby randam05

Well, how can anyone dislike murphy in terms of snooker, truely amazing performance, possibly the best ive seen someone play over 5 frames! genius..everyone go disagree with me now i suppose, but you cant say you didnt enjoy enjoy.

Postby SnookerFan

I've been booted out of the living room by those who think Sky Plussed highlights of the X-Factor can't wait until after the snooker, it was 2-2 when I left. How is the match going?

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I've been booted out of the living room by those who think Sky Plussed highlights of the X-Factor can't wait until after the snooker, it was 2-2 when I left. How is the match going?

Anyone?

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've been booted out of the living room by those who think Sky Plussed highlights of the X-Factor can't wait until after the snooker, it was 2-2 when I left. How is the match going?

Anyone?

5-2 Murphy. Uusual run of the balls

Postby Roland

I just got back from a day on the lash in a German beer and sausage festival :)

So Murphy got all those points without reply. Maybe players will go and pot a red in future if they are on the receiving end of a thumping to bash that stat off.

Ronnie O'Sullivan:

3 World Championships
4 UK Championships

2 Scottish Opens

WTFF?

Postby Roland

460 odd

behind Ding against Hendry (was it?) in the PL and behind the previous one (was it Higgins v O'Sullivan?)

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:460 odd

behind Ding against Hendry (was it?) in the PL and behind the previous one (was it Higgins v O'Sullivan?)

I remember both those matches. Damn, John was Ronnie-like in that match, wasn't he?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Talking of which, what's happening in the Ronnie match?

1-1 <ok>

Postby Wildey

Ronnie Takes frame 3 with some dazzling Potting after a rubbish Left Handed Pot.

Postby Roland

Players like Robbo and Selby will never be better than Ronnie at shot-clock snooker. It's his weapon and his friend. If nothing else, he will forever go down in all our lifetimes as the best player ever under shot-clock conditions.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Players like Robbo and Selby will never be better than Ronnie at shot-clock snooker. It's his weapon and his friend. If nothing else, he will forever go down in all our lifetimes as the best player ever under shot-clock conditions.

yes thats probably true...altho i feel that young Luca brecel may become a shot clock king, he can be quite fast

Postby Wildey

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
Sonny wrote:Players like Robbo and Selby will never be better than Ronnie at shot-clock snooker. It's his weapon and his friend. If nothing else, he will forever go down in all our lifetimes as the best player ever under shot-clock conditions.

yes thats probably true...altho i feel that young Luca brecel may become a shot clock king, he can be quite fast

its not how fast you are but how quick you think and keep cool by taking shots.

i think Tony Drago would be rubbish under shot clock.

Postby Wildey

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Remember that time Ronnie accidentally coverted to Islam? <laugh>

did he buck

well ive accidently converted to aussie.

hi cobber <laugh>