Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 9 (Grimsby)

Postby Roland

damn it you lot, keep posting fast to see if it works - I waited and no one posted since the last one <doh>

Postby Roland

I tell you what, I've been really impressed with Murphy's safety game recently. He's going to threaten in a lot of tournaments this season.

Postby Roland

He didn't have one when he won the world title. I reckon the 2009 final made him buck his ideas up.

Postby Roland

I didn't realise it was all blacks. Steve Davis still holds the shot clock record. Clive has just twigged.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:Part of me wants Shaun to mess this up with some of the crap he's come out with recently <laugh>

I reckon he should miss the final black, and then holler; "Ronnie was right all along." Ronnie could come out and they could shake hands and form an alliance....

I should stop watching WWF.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Part of me wants Shaun to mess this up with some of the crap he's come out with recently <laugh>

cocked it up

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:buck sake, it took me five minutes to post the last post. Every time I clicked submit, it kept telling me somebody else had posted.

<laugh> :wave:

In about 10 minutes somebody will post; "Murphy missed the black." <laugh>

Postby Roland

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:buck sake, it took me five minutes to post the last post. Every time I clicked submit, it kept telling me somebody else had posted.

<laugh> :wave:

It's switched on in most topics and off in chatty topics like this one