Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 9 (Grimsby)

Postby Alex0paul

This is pretty much the most pointless frame ever for Williams. Win or lose he has to hope that O'Sullivan beats Robertson and beat Selby 6-0 to go through.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:How many times have we seen someone rush a shot because of the rubbish clock today ? Makes a complete mockery of the game.

<ok> <ok> <ok>

exactly

doesn't matter that they play well within the time in their natural game players still rush shots without any need to plenty other things to think about in a frame without bloody time on top of that.

Postby SnookerFan

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:Ronnie playing Snooker Legends in Blackburn 1st of February with the German masters starting 2nd of February :chin:

Good point. He's using Blackburn as an excuse not to travel. Probably means, he won't bother to turn up for any of the other Snooker Legends events.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:Ronnie playing Snooker Legends in Blackburn 1st of February with the German masters starting 2nd of February :chin:

Good point. He's using Blackburn as an excuse not to travel. Probably means, he won't bother to turn up for any of the other Snooker Legends events.

He might get a little niggle in his back aswell

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:in HD?

:bird: <laugh>

My parents tend to think that sort of thing is a waste of money. If you have a decent size telly, with a decent picture, why waste money getting HD? They tend to think it's for mugs. I think that's something we can all agree on.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

My parents tend to think that sort of thing is a waste of money. If you have a decent size telly, with a decent picture, why waste money getting HD? They tend to think it's for mugs. I think that's something we can all agree on.

<ok>

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:

Ban him Sonny.

Postby Wildey

4-2 Murphy

then Andy Goldstein Bullshitting for 20 mins then Reggie Perin finished on the old Wind up Tv <ok>

Postby Wildey

heres the deal if Ronnie wins 4-2 Stallin Goes Joint top with Bourne on 33 points

Postby SnookerFan

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:4-2 Murphy

then Andy Goldstein Bullshitting for 20 mins then Reggie Perin finished on the old Wind up Tv <ok>

So, how is Neil Robertson looking in HD? :limp: :bum: