Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 9 (Grimsby)

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:buck sake, it took me five minutes to post the last post. Every time I clicked submit, it kept telling me somebody else had posted.

<laugh> :wave:

In about 10 minutes somebody will post; "Murphy missed the black." <laugh>

Some reason I was chucked out of the Island................................ <laugh> rofl

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:since this is the Premier League thread there should be a shot clock when we click SUBMIT to post our messages.......

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:since this is the Premier League thread there should be a shot clock when we click SUBMIT to post our messages.......

I shudder to think what the Power Snooker thread would be like.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

I shudder to think what the Power Snooker thread would be like.

you would have to be snake hissed and swear at the dog and kick the cat on that thread <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:bucking hell, the labrador has come in and wants to play tug of war, I already have enough trouble typing on my laptop and watching the TV at the same time.

is she a good looking dog, perhaps wiyz can entertain her :wave: :idea:

She's only two. Even in dog years, I'm not sure she should be engaging in that kind of activity at the monent... <laugh>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:bucking hell, the labrador has come in and wants to play tug of war, I already have enough trouble typing on my laptop and watching the TV at the same time.

She's only two. Even in dog years, I'm not sure she should be engaging in that kind of activity at the monent... <laugh>

well I'm sure witz is happy to oblige with any dog he can get................ :santa:

Postby Wildey

i feel murphy doing what hes done so often play well but then start missing some long shots and before you know it hes lost.

Postby Wildey

thetubberlad wrote:Stalin: are you incinuating that Witz has been involved in somewhat bestialic behaviour?

i bet hes woken up with many dogs in his time <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

StalinESQ wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:Stalin: are you incinuating that Witz has been involved in somewhat bestialic behaviour?

Williams <cool>

I think his words were "had some dogs in my time, I can tell you" :santa: <laugh> :santa: <laugh>

Witz <laugh>

It's a dirty puddle that won't cool a hot iron :evilgrin:

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:

Williams <cool>

I think his words were "had some dogs in my time, I can tell you" :santa: <laugh> :santa: <laugh>

Lucky bastard.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

im not ashamed to admit i once participated in dogging, well i witnessed it anyway :john:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:That noise in the background, is that wind ?

no only witz bragging <ok>

Postby Roland

Must be. It's windy as hell here so it took a while before I realised it wasn't coming from outside where I am.

Great safety shot from Williams, tight behind the brown and a 2 cushion glancer to leave white in jaws of yellow pocket.

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

im not ashamed to admit i once participated in dogging, well i witnessed it anyway :john:

<laugh>

isn't that taking part?