Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 9 (Grimsby)

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Sonny wrote:Can you imagine it though, seriously - all you need to do is lay a good snooker and you're guaranteed to have a frame winning chance at your next visit.

Just make the pockets a couple of inch's bigger, won't need it then. :john:

why not turn up toss a coin 6 times and go to the bar to get snake hissed <laugh>

Postby Roland

It is a wand, love the analogy. What a kick there, it's the only thing that can stop him at the moment.

Postby Roland

Robbo just used the cocked hat angle to pot the white. Imagine with Murphy's rules that would've cost him the frame. You can't play the safety to leave the white in the jaws of a baulk pocket either, way too risky. Murphy's Law it will cost you the frame.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:It is a wand, love the analogy. What a kick there, it's the only thing that can stop him at the moment.

he is having a fair bit of Help from Robertson though

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:World champ <doh>

The Dogs on the street know who's the best my learned friend, & if they do, our World Champ is gonna. He near enough admitted as much when he beat Ronnie O'Sullivan in the World Open, didn't he. The guy's different gear, has to be said.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Selby wouldn't leave him these chances <laugh>

we will find out next week lol

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Right guys, I am out. Beer drank, work tomorrow, bed calls. See ya later. :wave:

your out :limp:

Postby GJ

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:where is the Robbo superfan tonight

this is bigger than the worlds and world open

im devestated :sad:

<laugh> rofl

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:ROBBO SCHOOLED, BUT HE SEEMS QUITE COMFY SAT THERE :chin: :idea: :chin: :idea:

like ronald when they played in a PROPER match world open final

:wave: :afro:

Postby GJ

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:the Truth is Robbo has let Ronnie Fly

anything with a rubbish clock involved isnt proper snooker in my eyes and i have always remained consistent with that view

:wave: <cool>

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Is it a coincidence that the two best players in the world were the first to get themselves out of the PL <laugh> <cool>

:ahh: :D