Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 8 (Hutton Moor)

Postby GJ

chumba

big match tomorrow in valencia any idea what time its at ?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:KEEP THEM COMINGGGGGG EVERY SHOT EVERY MINUTE

all i had for 4 minute was murphy trying to crack jokes .....NOT GOOD lol

Postby Witz78

Selby leaves a red over the pocket but 2 reds on the cushion cover it as does the brown

Murphy replies with a good return.

Selby 31 up and 59 left, but the pink and black are safe thanks to the 3 reds which are over the top pocket.

Crazy frame now

Postby Roland

Murphy didn't do very well at comments to the crowd. And if anyone thinks Selby is boring they will be banned :redneck:

This is snooker at its best tonight. Murphy too is playing very well. How about some of Selby's safety shots tonight? I mean 3 cushion first length of the table thin clips in 4 shots? Incredible!

Postby Witz78

Witz78 wrote:Id make in running odds on this frame

Selby 1/6 Murphy 9/2

Murphy in-off

Selby now 1/8, will go 1/20 of he pots this red

Haha that was quality from Selby with no times out left and the buzzer going, he put Murphy back in rofl

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Murphy didn't do very well at comments to the crowd. And if anyone thinks Selby is boring they will be banned :redneck:

This is snooker at its best tonight. Murphy too is playing very well. How about some of Selby's safety shots tonight? I mean 3 cushion first length of the table thin clips in 4 shots? Incredible!

yeh they were great and ill certainly bear them in mind when faced with similar problems myself in the future

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Strange shot from Selby there, always thought hed stick up one there. If Murphy clears up from here, the Good Lord Above has definetly intervened.

it was a shot clock shot that dilutes quality <ok>